How to control your emotions after series of losses ?

You can only control your emotions even after certain losses when you trade with a good trading plan. If you had tested any strategy on demo with good results, even then you can rely on its time to give you good reward.

You can only control your emotions even after certain losses when you trade with a good trading plan. If you had tested any strategy on demo with good results, even then you can rely on its time to give you good reward.
successful demo results does NOT guarantee success on live trading.

successful demo results does NOT guarantee success on live trading.

Then what is the purpose of demo trading. If I practice a strategy on demo account on certain pair, I will know its results, the take profit value and the behavior and characteristics of that particular pair with that strategy, will this won't help me in my real account?

Demo success doesn't guarantee success on a live account. Demo failure does guarantee failure on a live account.

To accommodate the difference in demo and live, I recommend adjusting your demo stats to add in a couple of pips of slippage. If you are still profitable, then you've got a reasonably good chance (still not a 100% guarantee) that the strategy will work on a live account.

If you are facing repeated loss in your trading, then you should re-think your strategy and try to eliminate the factors from your strategy that are causing loss in your account.

Back