I am a beginer

fxoday

Master Sergeant
hey thanks for reverting back, what are their commission structure, and do they provide any kind of balance protection?
I think you need to check them through their official site, because about commission sometime different between one company to others, about balance protection, as I know trading is risky, no balance protection, but choose low leverage safer than high leverage

bigdolly

2nd Lieutenant
hey thanks for reverting back, what are their commission structure, and do they provide any kind of balance protection?
Many offshore brokers offer negative balance protection and spreads are relatively low compared with local or US-based brokers. CFD trading is generally cheaper than futures or stocks traded on exchange

Dutchy86

Recruit
I haven’t been trading long and am using ic markets for an ea and EagleFX for my manual trading. Both have seemed good so far

richardmarcus1509

Private, 1st Class
Many offshore brokers offer negative balance protection and spreads are relatively low compared with local or US-based brokers. CFD trading is generally cheaper than futures or stocks traded on exchange
but i am thinking not to use any off shore brokers as i hav heard that they are not legal and also not registered with anyone

richardmarcus1509

Private, 1st Class
I think you need to check them through their official site, because about commission sometime different between one company to others, about balance protection, as I know trading is risky, no balance protection, but choose low leverage safer than high leverage
Yes i am thinking of working with lower leverages in order to learn first, and preferences by the way?