I am Beginner in Trading

FxAnbu

Recruit
Hi
I am a beginner in forex ......I am asking is there a lesson in reading candlesticks that makes it easy for beginners?? I ask if there is please ..

Thank you

I don't want to upset you, but this technique has already become outdated for more than a century.

I don't want to upset you, but this technique has already become outdated for more than a century.
oh ok fine
i did learn from online learning so that is why... i am telling

Thanks for your Replay

keep with touch and support to me
Thanks again

I think FPA also has good article related forex for beginner, but I like with learn forex class from babypips, they provide informative class and enjoy to read, simple and easy to understood

Many indicators have a long and storied history. Candlesticks may very well be the oldest.

There is no one perfect indicator. What you really need for a trading system is a modest number of indicators that wok together to alert you to good trading opportunities while also filtering out trades that are most likely to fail. There's no reason candlesticks couldn't be one piece of a useful trading system.

oh ok fine
i did learn from online learning so that is why... i am telling

Thanks for your Replay

keep with touch and support to me
Thanks again
not sure any learning is out dated you need to find what works best and that will come from a load of information. you will need t study learn and learn again and you will find some great stuff to make it in forex

Many indicators have a long and storied history. Candlesticks may very well be the oldest.

There is no one perfect indicator. What you really need for a trading system is a modest number of indicators that wok together to alert you to good trading opportunities while also filtering out trades that are most likely to fail. There's no reason candlesticks couldn't be one piece of a useful trading system.

If you compare the charts of the markets before computers and after, you can see the difference. Markets change and approaches to analysis change. Most of the traders who have successfully traded on the floor in the pits since the advent of the Internet have failed to grasp the new reality of the markets.

P.S. I recommend watching the documentary "Floored" 2013

not sure any learning is out dated you need to find what works best and that will come from a load of information. you will need t study learn and learn again and you will find some great stuff to make it in forex

Learning involves finding new approaches. Why master a plow if there are harvesters.

Back