I must ask this. Big vol traders might know.

Stanny

Recruit
I have searched quora. Searched this site. Maybe I type wrong keywords, but I either get everyone acting smart, everyone trading in 100-$10k account levels...
I can nowhere find what I truly wish to know:
What is the maximum profit, that you made in a day (I understand, not every day, it's not sustainable, risk management, yada yada...) on a net green account?
I ask because I am doing some theoretical/practical thinking and I want to know if the brokers would even pay you out, and what's maximum realistically possible to be done.

So far, I find my personal friends made (and lost) more in a day than I found online... however it was in net negative account, so it doesn't count for this question.
Summary: what is the MAXIMUM you were in net total profit on account and maximum profit in dollar amount (not %) that you made in a day and which broker did you use.

Thank you.

I have 5K$ deposit in a few brokers, not only fx brokers. It's doesn't matter what is the biggest profit, much more important what is the w\l ratio and how much % I'm getting per month \ year. If the % will be 10-30% profit per year then it's a big win

I have 5K$ deposit in a few brokers, not only fx brokers. It's doesn't matter what is the biggest profit, much more important what is the w\l ratio and how much % I'm getting per month \ year. If the % will be 10-30% profit per year then it's a big win
I didn't ask you what is important. I ask you what I want to know.

The amount of net profit in a day depends on the amount of your funds.
Can easily earn more than double the profit
But it is also possible to lose all

I have searched quora. Searched this site. Maybe I type wrong keywords, but I either get everyone acting smart, everyone trading in 100-$10k account levels...
I can nowhere find what I truly wish to know:
What is the maximum profit, that you made in a day (I understand, not every day, it's not sustainable, risk management, yada yada...) on a net green account?
I ask because I am doing some theoretical/practical thinking and I want to know if the brokers would even pay you out, and what's maximum realistically possible to be done.

So far, I find my personal friends made (and lost) more in a day than I found online... however it was in net negative account, so it doesn't count for this question.
Summary: what is the MAXIMUM you were in net total profit on account and maximum profit in dollar amount (not %) that you made in a day and which broker did you use.

Thank you.
Very high abnormal returns is a red flag for brokers (statistically rare event) so your trading activity will most likely be scrutinized for abuse. I had times when I made 200-300% daily and got my withdrawal from REMOVED without any issues, but in my opinion it was pure luck you can't do that consistently so it's a kind of pointless question if we talk about legal returns.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not my personal experience but I have an acquaintance who makes about 700-900$ a week with a 1000$ deposit. This is not always the case only if he has a plan for the week to make such profit.

such information can be reliably found in the PAMM ratings of various brokers

It is wrong to focus on one-time profit. It is necessary to analyze the weighted average coefficient for at least half a year or more. One or more profitable trades will not give objective information about the trading of a particular trader. On sites for investors, you can get such information on individual traders.

I consider myself a high volume trader, my targets are not nominal, I just look for a percentage daily gain. It makes more sense that way

Back