IBCFX not responding to withdrawal requests

Sizwesiya

Recruit
Hi everyone,

I have a live account with IBCFX that I deposited money on in January 2014.
I was offered a 100% bonus as part of their promotion, I have made some profit since then.

I have been trying to contact them to make the withdrawal since 4 months ago but no response from them.
I believe they were scamming me.

The balance still reflects on the trading platform if I login.

Anyone that can help!

First of all go to live support and ask them why no response yet on your withdrawal also invite them to join this thread and tell them that If they failed to addressed your complain then you can add court case against them at FPA.

Thank you Salim Raheem, I have done that several times before but I get no reply from them. I will check the links thank you.
Master Yoda, unfortunately I found out all that about them after I have opened an account with them.
Thank you.

If your deposit was made less then 6 months period then you would have a case, giving that it was a credit card deposit.

For now you can contact econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. other then that I hope you filled a court case so we can officially rank them as scam.
By the way, how much money is involved here?

Master Yoda,

Unfortunately it was made more than 6months ago (in January). I deposited $3000 and got $3000 as a bonus, I have made just $1000 profit.
I only care about my deposit now.

Master Yoda,

Unfortunately it was made more than 6months ago (in January). I deposited $3000 and got $3000 as a bonus, I have made just $1000 profit.
I only care about my deposit now.

Try to check what are your possibilities with your bank, try even the Cyber police

Hi everyone
I've also deposited the money on IBCFX. I was contacted by Marco Rossi who has offered to begin to trade for me, even with small amounts. Convinced me to deposit the sum of € 500.00 to start. I lost all contact with him since June. A week ago I tried to take at least my money. I performed the withdrawal procedure but did not have any answers yet. Can anything be done to recover the money paid?

Hi everyone
I've also deposited the money on IBCFX. I was contacted by Marco Rossi who has offered to begin to trade for me, even with small amounts. Convinced me to deposit the sum of € 500.00 to start. I lost all contact with him since June. A week ago I tried to take at least my money. I performed the withdrawal procedure but did not have any answers yet. Can anything be done to recover the money paid?

I suggest you to open your your own thread and file a court case so we can finally declare them as scam....

Back