1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IFC Markets become a scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by sebytim, Dec 15, 2011.

1. IFC Markets

IFC Markets IFCMarkets.com Representative

Perfect ))

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

8 months for another useless non-answer.

If this is the sort of service IFC Markets provides, that's yet another reason to avoid ever ever opening an account with IFC.

3. IFC Markets

IFC Markets IFCMarkets.com Representative

Thank you for pleasant words.) We are the only company who provides a long term investment instruments for serious traders. You can create your own investment portfolio, for example Gold+Apple shares+Euro+Japanese yen against US dollar: (XAU+APPL+EUR+JPY)/USD
    If you want to see the dynamics of all precious metalls against pound - no problem, create (XAU+XAG+XPD+XPT)/GBP and look at the chart.
    You can create any investment instrument you like. So, real investors are welcomed!

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Why would anyone want the advice of a company that comes back every now and then to not answer a client's questions about a problem? Now, you duck the questions again and try to advertise your company instead. Your actions in this thread are the best reason for no one to ever open an account with IFC Markets.

5. Victor M. Arias Reggeti

How is it posible to be buying stock at a wrong price? it is ifc market making a fraudulent action or what is the deal here?

6. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Seems like they did something wrong with you also :(

7. Leszekaaa

Leszekaaa Recruit

They are thiefs , try to steal my money , but I was at the monitor . I don't want to write the all story what happend. I just want to warn peaple .

8. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

The uselessness of their representatives is all the warning I need to keep my money far far away from IFC Markets.

9. Ali.Feraoon

Ali.Feraoon Recruit

So great and usefull article cause i was about to open an account with them and i googled too much and read too much positive reviews about them, but i said okey lets write "IFC market scam" in google and i find this, and i searched in google with the same formula for many brockers, like REMOVED, acctally it reach me to this forum and most of reviews say all scams ! if all brockers are scam with who we will trade ?!! Im done of searching for a brocker and then read many reviews they are scam

FPA Forums Team Note: Do not mix other brokers' names into a discussion thread. That permanently ties the other brokers into a complaint about a different company.

Please read the review pages if you want to see which brokers are officially labelled as scams by the FPA. Only one of the brokers you mentioned has an FPA Scam label.