I'm scammed by caesartrade.com

roteh

Recruit
Pls help me to recover my $16,000 from caesar trade. I joined their 400% bonus, grew my account to $16,000 plus and my account was disabled without any reason. I need my hard earned money

This is a very problematic broker who has a habit to not pay traders.

Send them an email through email and chat to join this thread.

Pls help me to recover my $16,000 from caesar trade. I joined their 400% bonus, grew my account to $16,000 plus and my account was disabled without any reason. I need my hard earned money

400%, omg, another victim, sorry to say this, you deserve to be scammed by them. It's impossible for a broker to give you 400% bonus, only a reason that they want your money. I think they're at a party with your money. Just give them a super negative review to warn other traders.

omg they are really scammer? Get them here quick. they always tell me they are good honest people etc and eric even keeps sending those emails with offers... how long did it take you to grow account to 16k, and what reason did they give for disable? arbitrage or something else?

omg they are really scammer? Get them here quick. they always tell me they are good honest people etc and eric even keeps sending those emails with offers... how long did it take you to grow account to 16k, and what reason did they give for disable? arbitrage or something else?

They are very problematic from what I have seen so far

Always tread carefully with all these bonus offers. If the broker does offer traders an opportunity to accept/decline the bonus, then I would rather go for the latter. Notice that they keep saying that their terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, which means if they asked for 20x in trading volume as part of the requirement for withdrawals after receiving the bonus they could still rise that level to 40x.So the less dangerous route is to avoid the bonus all together.

Thanks so much much guys for your support and encouragement. I got an e-mail from Gail(a guy from caesar's support department) yesterday that I can now continue trading, and I have since subsequently log in to my trading account(Meta trader 4) successfully to continue my trading. Millions thanks to you all!

Thanks so much much guys for your support and encouragement. I got an e-mail from Gail(a guy from caesar's support department) yesterday that I can now continue trading, and I have since subsequently log in to my trading account(Meta trader 4) successfully to continue my trading. Millions thanks to you all!

Keep us posted! I want to know if they will really let you withdraw the 400% bonus later on once u complete your lots. Remember to leave a review for the broker here, so we will all know if they are genuine good or scam broker.

ps: i wanted to say I tried them LIVE and few days ago (when I was @ my desk) noticed my trade wont close despite overshooting my TP by a big amount of pips 20++ thouugh spread small. It keeps flashing yellow for a few minutes until trades reversed against me...

In the end when went back to my TP I manually pressed close it froze a while then finally closed as manual? It makes me worried maybe thats why my EA malfunction when I slept... not sure. But do keep an eye out for that see if it happens to you too.

Have you met the terms to withdraw your money? If so, then STOP TRADING and make a withdrawal. It would be very unfortunate if somehow your trading platform locked up just as price moved against your positions.

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Phone +44 20 3608 6283
Facsimilie +44 (0)20 3300 7509
Caesar Trade FX - CFD (CTFC Ltd)

Administrative & Card Processing: Auckland, New Zealand

Headquarters: Kingstown, St. Vincent

Dispute Resolution - Clients can direct their concerns

They Own a forum, go and also create reply there CaesarTrade Forex and CFD Trading Forum

support@caesartrade.com

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://www.facebook.com/caesartrade

https://twitter.com/caesartrade

Also share your review at FPA Review page here CaesarTrade.com Review - Forex Peace Army

If you deposited Money via credit card then talk with CC department as soon as possible.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Back