• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex Withdrawal Scam

I am having an issue with a company

ywlee

Recruit
Dear all,

Please don't deposit any money with this Instaforex as I have requested my money back 3 weeks ago and until today have got any.

Lee YWView attachment withdrawal 26.12.12.bmp withdrawal instruction.jpg

Is that a wire transfer withdrawal? If so, ask InstaForex for tracking info and take that to your bank.

Surprisingly, I had no issues with them at all. Requested withdrawal on Sunday and got payment on Monday evening. Screen shot attached.

4vgta8.jpg

rgds.

I've never figured InstaForex out. Some people seem to use them with no problems. Others hit a brick wall when trying to make a withdrawal.

Personally, I've seen too many brick walls and recommend against getting money anywhere near this company,

I've never figured InstaForex out. Some people seem to use them with no problems. Others hit a brick wall when trying to make a withdrawal.

Personally, I've seen too many brick walls and recommend against getting money anywhere near this company,

Try making a scatter chart of the $Amounts involved.
2:1, the petty accounts get paid, the $$$ are made on the big kills.
Chumming.
AI

Well, I heard good things about this broker and many are trading successfully with them.... you can check their chat support to get your answer, if you already did please update your answer to get the proper answer from them.

I've seen good things, but I've also seen many bad things. If InstaForex was a reputable broker, they'd have kept their promise to the FPA to present evidence and would have never gotten that Scam Finding.

Since then, there have been many more reports of withdrawal issues. My best advice is to keep your money as far away from InstaForex as possible.

Then there are basically NO brokers around that we can trade with, because they ALL have issues !!!

Back