• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex Withdrawal Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Then there are basically NO brokers around that we can trade with, because they ALL have issues !!!

Yeah, but withdrawal issues are the most important. Nothing else matters if you can't get your money out.

OMG! I Trade here! this borker instaforex.com

"Liberty Reserve transfer (USD): System fee. Withdrawal is processed within 1-7 working hours."

I have submitted the request for withdrawal 514 usd

Date and Time (GMT+2): 26/02/2013 02:03:23
Payment system: Liberty Reserve

Today, email Finance Department. they prely: "Hello,

The funds will be send to your Liberty Reserve account as soon as possible. Please wait. Your patience is highly appreciated."

Hope withdrawal :(

oke! done.
thanks forexpeacearmy
:) They they paid me after I post here
thanks again all

OMG! I Trade here! this borker instaforex.com

"Liberty Reserve transfer (USD): System fee. Withdrawal is processed within 1-7 working hours."

I have submitted the request for withdrawal 514 usd

Date and Time (GMT+2): 26/02/2013 02:03:23
Payment system: Liberty Reserve

Today, email Finance Department. they prely: "Hello,

The funds will be send to your Liberty Reserve account as soon as possible. Please wait. Your patience is highly appreciated."

Hope withdrawal :(

Even with a broker that has a bad reputation, it's always a good idea to give them a little bit of time to process a withdrawal.

Personally, I'd suggest moving your funds away from them. Can you be confident that they'll always process other withdrawals later?

i dont trade here.
i will open acuont in orther broker :)
now! enjoy the weekend and no trade :)

Even with a broker that has a bad reputation, it's always a good idea to give them a little bit of time to process a withdrawal.

Personally, I'd suggest moving your funds away from them. Can you be confident that they'll always process other withdrawals later?

Hi to all ,

My name is IGOR and I'm French citizen and have an account with Instaforex # 169890
after now 3 day I made a 220 USD deposit on this account to start trading again my deposit has never been proceed and when you ask them to check why is it so long they always answer the same stupid answer like a robot saying you must send detais to their finance ****y departement with proof that it's you !!! they are just scamer , thief the biggest of the world do not trade with them it's a bunch of Russia mafia I know I lost this money now when I read all the post down there .
Don't trade with them ever !!!

Back