• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instructions for YouTradeFx and SunbirdFx clients having troubles withdrawing their funds

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello AsstModerator, I have sent email as said by you..pls remind him so that george look over my case asap.
Thank you for your support...

I've been sending many emails to George every week. The scam finding will not be lifted until people are paid and all the other terms in the Scam Finding are met.

hi

I've been sending many emails to George every week. The scam finding will not be lifted until people are paid and all the other terms in the Scam Finding are met.

my withadrw still not processed no more replys from george,and i tried to contact aus support they are saying,tey are white label of ytfx,they are seperate company,and escaping
i got japnese support skype id and tried chat with them,they are saying cotact a/c manager
VanP@ytfx.com i am doing that from 1 month,no answer from there,asst moderator now you have to under stand how they are cheating traders,you have to take some serious action against ytfx.i am lossing my hardly earned money,please do some thing

YouTradeFx is already labelled as a SCAM both in the forums and reviews. A mailing was sent out to warn about 50,000 traders. I have spent more time working with them to try to get money back than the amount of time I am spending dealing with all other companies combined for months now. I have made it plain to YouTradeFx and traders that the scam finding won't be lifted unless every trader is paid and the company undertakes some other reforms. I've refused their requests to remove facts the company wants hidden from the forums.

Did I forget to do something? What other serious action would you like me to take?

I too had withdrawal problems with YoutraderFx but George was able to get things going for me. Not sure why he has not replied but I would say give him a little space to answer and it should all work out if it has not all ready....Just Saying...

Hi, I have followed the instructions posted on dealing with Youtradefx.com with regard to unpaid withdrawal and have had no response from George Becker or anyoneelse in the company for that matter. What next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back