Interactiveoptions.com took my 12627$

If this is your mentality then must Congratulate you:confused:

It's because you had learn from your past mistakes with others that lead you traded well with this broker.

No broker makes from you a Winner but yourself. Put this in your mind forever.

FXWarriory- let me tell you a little secret, no binary options company will make you profit, and it you will make profit they won't let you withdraw. Weather you are a good trader or not.

FXWarriory- let me tell you a little secret, no binary options company will make you profit, and it you will make profit they won't let you withdraw. Weather you are a good trader or not.

Well, was criticizing his mentality, he took it a compliment:p

My first binary options broker was topoption.com that turned to be a Scam but at least made 250% above my deposit withdrew it, and now waiting for the left money of topoption scam case to reach my bank account.

So, will start searching for new binary option broker carefully to not find it a scam too later on!!!

Am not in hurry anyways continuing trading Forex:cool:

Please try to stick to well regulated forex brokers if you decide to do more trading.

Like FBS which banners appear here

When and if you have an issue with this bonus broker remember your words like the last broker you guys advertised capitalone another bonus broker with no real regs...

When and if you have an issue with this bonus broker remember your words like the last broker you guys advertised capitalone another bonus broker with no real regs...

It is bad enough that you keep dragging more threads off topic. Now you are making up lies too. The FPA never had any advertising contract with Capital One Forex. Samir's previous actions had him on the automatic rejection list before he even started Capital One Forex.

You should also check some NFA regulated brokers. Most of them offer bonuses.

I see you still haven't answered me here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/35785-fbs-problem.html

If you continue to make posts like this. I will ban you. This will not be for challenging the FPA. It will be for repeatedly dragging Scam Alerts threads off topic. Doing so makes it harder for other FPA members to help traders get issues resolved.

The same goes for some of your posts that have been getting dangerously close to being racist. Stop that now or you'll be needing a new forum to post in.

Yes, they are scam !! When you want to make withdraw they won't reply you , and they make a unauthorization deposit from by master card , So please becareful from this Interactive option

Back