Interactiveoptions.com took my 12627$

Hi
I have an account with the company interacive option.com and was a normal account I was learning how to use binary
During this period he was encouraging me mr rakan salah to convert the account to the account manager or vip account

and he convinced me that your company not scam and it have license and contract with him for every thing and he tell me the contracts will receive to me after i deposit the amount
$ 5,000 and when i deposit he will send me the contracts deal
i transfer the amount from 5/11 still today the contracts deal not receive to me and and my account from 13/11 stop and didnt doing any trad
i tired to send email or calling support mr rakan no answer and the support didnt help me
and i try to take my money but when i try tell me must the manager account agree that this is Contrary to what he told me
please help me to withdraw my amounts and i hope to answer me today about what can you do to me
and i try to call George Miltiadou to day no answer
thanks
nahla kaied ibraiwesh

nahla kaied ibraiwesh

I think it would be better to open your own thread so we can handle it better

scam company

your company mr George its scam company i try to call you many time and didnt back to me your company take my money and i cant acces to my account and i lose my money without trade our width fund 5700$ disappear my manager account rakan shala where my money if your company not scam i will post about your company every where if my money didnt back to my bank account within 5 days
this is big scam company

answer me if not i thank you cant answer

[/B]
Thanks a lot for all the replies. I received the following email from interactiveoption.com today... I would like to hear your comments on this..

Dear Mr Shemeem Sharaf ,

By the way of introducing myself, I am George Miltiadous the Managing Director of Interactiveoption. I am contacting you regarding the complaint that you have placed with Cysec and I am hoping to come to an agreement. I wish I had received this issue before and no need for you to be in this trouble.
I have review your account and from my understanding you are complaining regarding the $2000 that Mourad transfer to FXN. For your information, we have nothing to do with this trading company and this is the first time I hear about them. Mr. Mourad acted dishonestly and unprofessionally and I would like to assure you that I will let him go cause we cannot allow anyone to ruin company’s reputation and trust in the financial markets.
For this respect I will would like to inform you that I gave order to the accounting department to refund you the amount of $2000 that was the requested withdrawal amount on 26/3/14.
Let me apologize on behalf of the company for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please feel free to contact me at any time.

George Miltiadou
Managing Director
Tel: +357 25 030999 ext.555
Fax: +357 25 368980
Pegase Capital Ltd
www.interactiveoption.com
Interactive Option is owned and managed by Pegase Capital Limited. Authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC)
CySEC License No. 225/14

this interactive option scam company they take my money its a scam nobody in this company can reply about that

nahla ibraiwesh

Back