• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

International Association Of Forex Traders (IAFT)

RahmanSL

Major
I was lead to the web site of IAFT by a friend, but I do not not know much about them except what's on their web site.

Are there any FPA (LOL, please NO one post new FPA members bother to answer here with nauseating rosy commentaries of how wonderful and beautiful IAFT is; ok!) who have opened any trading accounts through them?

IAFT claims they represent ALL traders who sign up with just about any brokers and get back 60% rebates of trades made.
Also, members get legal representation to help solve or settle any disputes members might have with their brokers.
....and, bla-bla-bla, lots of other wonderful benefits to help traders become profitable & also to protect them in trading the forex.

Their site do have some well laid out analytical analysis, news commentaries, and other goodies on trading the forex.

Even with the large FPA community, it seems nobody has heard of this "International Association Of Forex Traders".

...hmmmm, then could it be this IAFT is not that "international" after all?????

Yes, these are the same people...and yes, they are an IB for a lot of brokers, but with a difference in that their site claimed they give legal assistance to Traders if the need arises, and "Substantial insurance fund".

There is no review yet on that FPA section, but then, it was started yesterday (19/Jan/2012):p

Last edited:
I get nervous every time I see the words Forex and Insurance used together to try to get people to sign up with a company.

I get even more nervous/suspicious when a company, which is supposed to be "International", gets no reviews or mention from anybody in the world wide web used by millions.

So, not even one single FPA member have heard of IAFT???????

Hello!

My name is Irene Ivory and I'm the Official Representative of the International Association of Forex traders.

IAFT is the rebate project providing you with 60% of part of spread for all deals you make with your broker,even for lossmaking ones, as well. Also, you can obtain the profound information base about broker companies, best parameters for compating them and, accordingly, choose the best one for you.

So if you become our client and you have the added account to our Association with your broker from the Full Brokers list, we will provide you with 60% of the part of the spread; contests, where you can earn real money, partnership program for those, who do not have much time to trade; Legal help and stable Insurance fund, for you, to feel care and confidence.

I will be more than happy to answer your questions and will provide you with a necessary support.

Back