• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IQ Option delays my withdrawal without any reason

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Additional points:

--> you may initiate proceedings with Cy Financial Ombudsman (FO). Note that this is different than complaining to CySec. And even the Cy FO decision is just a suggestion.

--> these people may help you recover your money faster:

Not sure if your total amount remaining to be paid is worth it. But you can take the free consultation and go from there.

-----------------------

--> question: if you know the true business model for IQ option (or any binary options broker, and 98% of forex brokers), and where they were regulated, why would you even deposit $1.00 USD with them?
I was unaware until now. I've just researched them these few days because I just started binary trading for the last 3 weeks.

New Update:
I've called the support and they say that my account is currently being reviewed to check my trading records to prevent fraud.
They say that it should be done within 30 days. If there's an extension they will contact me.
I'll currently wait for now cause I only trade for like 2 weeks from the beginning, the review should be done in a quick manner.
I'll begin printing out all my transaction details and contact my local bank and lawyer firm in case there is anything needed to be taken on court later on.

Bank withdrawal take up to 10 working days, this is normal terms with bank withdrawals, Ask them why your request need to review and you are not doing this first time.

Bank withdrawal take up to 10 working days, this is normal terms with bank withdrawals, Ask them why your request need to review and you are not doing this first time.
They say they are reviewing my transactions as well as account to prevent any possible fraud.Will wait till day 15 for now. As i just started trading about 2 weeks , they should check my transactions pretty quick.

They say they are reviewing my transactions as well as account to prevent any possible fraud.Will wait till day 15 for now. As i just started trading about 2 weeks , they should check my transactions pretty quick.
Sounds like they come up with some T&C that you have violated at the end. Hope for the best outcome.

Sounds like they come up with some T&C that you have violated at the end. Hope for the best outcome.
There's no way that I breached their T&C, I've checked them beforehand and I just trade normally. Yeah, I hope there will be an answer within this week.

Additional points:

--> you may initiate proceedings with Cy Financial Ombudsman (FO). Note that this is different than complaining to CySec. And even the Cy FO decision is just a suggestion.

--> these people may help you recover your money faster:

Not sure if your total amount remaining to be paid is worth it. But you can take the free consultation and go from there.

-----------------------

--> question: if you know the true business model for IQ option (or any binary options broker, and 98% of forex brokers), and where they were regulated, why would you even deposit $1.00 USD with them?

Excuse me 4evermaat but then given your knowledge to which I personally have confidence please clarify the essence of the problem by answering me; If I do not understand then the entire online broker company (98%!) and worse still Binary, should it be a matter that we should all stay away from? Because it seems to me that 2% of hitting the reliable broker of for example Forex, is a number that is equivalent to "forget about the matter absolutely".
In addition and with due respect, what would be the objective of all these threads in which an attempt is made to point out the most likely good and the definitely bad if 98% or almost the entire universe of brokers have a business model in which it is not worth depositing a dollar?
I am very interested if you could comment on this perspective because if my point is correct, the simplest thing would be to publish a great sign that said "not to debate anymore and forget about all the brokers". I think this would be a great service.
I will be enormously grateful to read your comment.
Cheers

2 weeks?
So many loads, operations and withdrawals for such a short time.
Awesome :oops:

Back