IQ option scammed me my whole money blocked my after finally

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear Client,

With the present e-mail, we hereby inform you of the termination of your Agreement with the Company, effective immediately as per section 15 of the Agreement, due to the violation of your obligations and/or terms of this Agreement and/or breach of the warranties and representations made by you in this Agreement to be trading on your own behalf and acting as principal and not as an authorized representative / attorney or trustee of any third party. The Company for the said breaches is entitled to withhold any profit generated by you and terminate your account immediately.

In case you have any open positions and/or remaining balance in your trading account, please make sure to close all open positions and/or withdraw your remaining funds in your trading account within Seven-days (7) from the date of this notice.

It’s crucial to note that the Company hereby forbids you to create any additional and/or new trading account(s) and you shall not and/or cannot attempt to open new trading accounts with the Company. Following this letter, if the Company identifies that you have created any additional trading account(s), the Company shall be entitled to without giving prior notice to terminate the Agreement immediately, close all open positions, block the account(s), and return any remaining own funds (if applicable) excluding profits. The Company shall have no liability and no obligation to pay any profit for the aforementioned reasons.

Regards,

Support Department

This email message contains information which is legally privileged and/ or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please return it to the sender immediately and delete from your system

Hey why IQ didn't accept my invitation

You need to slow down and consider the following:

Did you read AND follow 100% of these steps:

??????

if you have, then take a screenshot of the top/bottom of your thread showing that the invite button has disappeared.

And you must also understand that Binary options are nearly 100% scam from the start, unless they are trading on a regulated exchange. there are only 2-3 in the entire world, all in the USA ironically.

Back