Is Felix on holiday?

Thanks admin for your information.

Please don't find me too skeptical, but just a few thoughts/questions that cross my mind:

* yes, FB/FPA is provided as a knowlegde sharing platform (and that's the very first thing why I like it!). But there is also the (promoted) option to get paid services ($300 a month) from forexdiamonds or the SNW program, so therefore I want to make sure this "Felix is a scammer" remark by others is just plain jealouzy.

* I very much grant Felix a vacation :) but don't you agree that both the long vacation, the trade setups not being done by him, the problems with the forexdiamonds website is adding up... I'd start thinking "Maybe something is wrong after all?". You see, it is better to have everyone informed than to have them guessing... Or could it be that Felix is handing over to "sir pipsalot"...? That may be just fine, it's for everybody to decide on their own, but in any case: keep everyone updated please.

* I would very much like to hearing from Felix himself what he ha to say regarding the (false?) accusations that he would be robbing clients... ?

* In my first posting I included links to these other guys, like pipwizard, as well as a Google video that were accusing Felix of scamming. I know this is a moderated forum, ok, but if it is completely bogus, why would you delete half of my message, what are you afraid of? Let people judge for themselves, they're no kiddos.

* I wish to get accurate info on what has happened to Felix in the past, what is bogus and what now, and then I shall be very happy to enroll for the SNW program. So far, I have not heard "evidence" on Felix' history that would give me real comfortable feeling to pay $300/month.

Hope to hearing from Felix soon,
Heinz

Hi

I saw this post and I had to register to clear something up. I am not sure about pip wizard but you referred to Forex4noobs as a service. Calling the site a service implies that it charges for something. I have been on the site and the site is completely free. I have yet to see even an advertisement from it. I have not seen any paid service and so for all the emails I have received from the site are simply updates on new site sections.

I like both this site and Forex4noobs I was just surprised when I saw you call the site a 'service' so I thought I should reply.

I hope this post is not deleted as it is just an FYI.

Sandy

Just to get some basic housework out of the way first. If any of you are using the diamonds service for the first time and are having problems, you can email payments@secretforexsociety.com

Ok, so now back to matter at hand. Heinz, I see that you are concerned about Felix´s credibility. Naturally, I understand this, and as a trader, you have every right to be skeptical. I know I would be if I started seeing videos and threads in other forums about someone being depicted as a scammer. Especially if I´m investing my money with this person. I have worked in PR and marketing for a number of years now, and this is quite common. You see it in advertising everywhere. Other companies intend to put the other down by both indirect and direct negative exposure. It is a known fact, that Felix is probably the most outspoken individual in the Forex community. There will be those disgruntled services like Pipwizard and forex4noobs who are trying to steal traders from Felix. Some of them have even traded with Felix and lost money, not because of what Felix was teaching, but because they lacked proper money management and discipline. Now, they just want to look on someone else to blame for their mistakes. Forexpeacearmy.com provides an educational resource. Traders all over the world can come here to research companies that they are considering doing business with. And that is free advertising for them! Just think, a website like this, that brings in thousands of visitors a day, would you not want your company listed? My question to you Heinz is, why would a company like pipwizard be afraid of being listed? Are they trying to hide from negative reviews? If so, then maybe other traders should be aware of this and NOT do business with such a company, that may have something to hide.

Just remember, capitalism exists because of competition. Here at forexpeacearmy we are not trying to sell you anything, we just want you to know who these "competitors" are, so you can trade safely and not worry about being scammed.

I like both this site and Forex4noobs I was just surprised when I saw you call the site a 'service' so I thought I should reply.

Hi Sandy!

I think our Administrator used the term "service" in a broader sense, including all things forex that are not brokerages. Thus, this term would include many free things, such as the noobs site, the FPA (which is free - Felix does also offer paid services), ForexFactory, Babypips, etc.

Many of the "services" that the FPA provides ratings for are free, many are not, some offer both free and paid service options.

I hope this helps clarify things a little.

Pharaoh

Something else the administrator said worried me too because in a video I saw Felix did not post bad reviews about his service. I use his service and like it but if somebody posts a bad review should it not be shown? If somebody truly disliked the service the review should be posted.

I just do not like the idea of the admin vindicating forex4noobs.com since from my experience it is a free site. No money is made through the site at all and anything said against Felix by the owner of the site is always backed up with proof.

Pharaoh I think that the post my the admin had a very negative inclination towards Forex4noos. The reason I bring this up is because I have seen nothing but good come from that site and I am surprised that he would just group it with all other paid service. Correct me if I am wrong but all that Forex4noobs has done is released a video show reviews being posts that never got posted publicly. I think that brings up an important point that should be discussed.

Admin please to not delete this post, I have a differing opinion to you and what you said should be debatable.

Last edited:
Worried about the service!

I am a subscriber and I am growing a little worried. I heard unsubstantiated rumors that Felix was arrested, at first I thought it was some loser from a competitor site spreading rumors. The next day I saw news reports concerning this and I saw that the arrest was made in Marina Del Rey the same place the yacht party was held.

I still thought it was just a coincidence and that Felix's real name (Dmitri) was just a common Russian name. What has really taken me by surprise is the news reports now have passport photos and the woman arrested looks very similar to Felix's girlfriend. I have seen pictures of the passport photo and a picture of Felix with his girlfriend side by side and they look like the same person.

Please do not delete this post
, I think this brings up some serious concerns about who will be running the service. If Felix is arrested what will happen to this service and all the money I paid??

Could an admin or Felix himself please comment on this issue.

If this is a mix-up which I still think it might be let us know so we do not need to worry.

Last edited:
Ok now I am very worried, the court documents are not fake. That settles it.

So what happens to us now admin? If Felix is deported for the fraud or is sent to jail do we get refunded the money we paid?

Wholesale Pips looks like some sort managed account service that Rob is running. I'd be curious to see how well it's doing. Unfortunately, it's WAY out of my price range, so I can't test it and report back.

As for the posting on pipwizard's site, I don't know for certain if this really is "our Felix" or another person with the same name or not. Even if it is our Felix, this has nothing to do with his ability to trade Forex.

Just to demonstrate the bias of pipwizard's announcement, he has a link titled:
"About Dmitri Chavkerov's Gang Of Fraudsters"
The real title of the article is:
"Pair arrested in green card marriage that resulted from Web ads"
A "green card marriage" is hardly the stuff upon which a "gang of fraudster's" would be based.

Like the rest of you, I await final confirmation of whether or not this is our Felix. Either way, it is unrelated to the true mission of the FPA.

EDIT/UPDATE 12/14/07

I'm guessing pipwizard must be reading this. The link to the article got changed to "About Dmitri and Yuliya's Fraudulent Scheme"

Some other flagrantly inflammatory (and incorrect) information has also been removed/changed.

Last edited:
Something else the administrator said worried me too because in a video I saw Felix did not post bad reviews about his service. I use his service and like it but if somebody posts a bad review should it not be shown? If somebody truly disliked the service the review should be posted.

I just do not like the idea of the admin vindicating forex4noobs.com since from my experience it is a free site. No money is made through the site at all and anything said against Felix by the owner of the site is always backed up with proof.

Reviews are moderated (not nearly enough - too many "I think it's great/scam because I've used it for 5 minutes") to try to take out multiple posts from the same person, fake positives and negatives, excess profanity, and to prevent serious errors of fact.

The noobs guy is less than subtle about his hatred of Felix, and the reviewers have probably already flagged his iP address and writing style. Also, unless he personally used the service, his review would be considered a fake negative review, thus subject to not being posted and/or deletion.

Since FPA gets most of it's publicity from Felix's Daily Trading Signals, it's not surprising that a number of his paying customers would give reviews.

If you think every review for a service by Felix are all glowing, read:
Secret News Weapon Reviews | Secret News Weapon Ratings | secretnewsweapon.com reviews
Not everyone likes the SNW. There are at least 2 reviews giving it 1 star. Also, Felix clearly states at the top that it is his service.

Pharaoh I think that the post my the admin had a very negative inclination towards Forex4noos. The reason I bring this up is because I have seen nothing but good come from that site and I am surprised that he would just group it with all other paid service. Correct me if I am wrong but all that Forex4noobs has done is released a video show reviews being posts that never got posted publicly. I think that brings up an important point that should be discussed.

I've only glanced over the noobs site, so can't comment on most of it. The fact that their admin is so rabidly Anti-Felix would tend to put our admin on the defensive. I don't know what the history is between this guy and Felix, but I'm guessing they had a major . . . difference of opinion at some point.

I would note that there are no "Why we hate the noobs site" threads here, and I sincerely hope to never see such a thing. The only place here for that level of hatred would in the areas we reserve for dealing directly with scammers who have stolen from our members. I'm sure that Felix must have had an unhappy customer or two in the past, but I am not aware of any valid accusations of him ripping anyone off. Considering his dedication to exposing and rooting out fraud in the forex marketplace, I consider this to be an unlikely possibility.

Pharaoh

P.S. Sandy, it's nice to have someone else to debate with. OzWizard and I seem to be the only two that ever really disagree about anything around here.

Back