Is Felix on holiday?

Merging of threads

Discussion threads "Is Felix on holiday" and "Worried about the service" have been merged due to significant overlap in subject matter.

Nothing is changed about the way I trade and run my services

Hi there guys :) This is Felix.

Let me address a couple of issues here. It seems like you guys saw the CNN news story about my girlfriend being arrested for green card marriage, which I foolishly signed. What you saw is 100% true and correct.

1. This case has been going on for around a year, but I did not have any criminal charges against me in this case. My girlfriend did get arrested, but she was already released. I did sign their marriage papers, which certainly was one of the stupidest things I've ever done in my life.

2. Some newspapers claim that I am illegal, which is not fully accurate. I am a non-US citizen, but I am legal and have been in legal processing working on my permanent residency. This case certainly complicated my immigrational situation, and I may not be granted my permanent residency. If that's the case, I may have to leave the US, and go to another country if I have to, which simply means that I will have to trade and run my services from another country.

3. Some of you made some comments about me not paying taxes. You have made incorrect assumptions. I do pay my taxes in the US. If I didn't pay my taxes, I am sure you would hear about it in the same news story.

4. Some of you have made a big deal about me living in a 1-bedroom apartment during this investigation. Yes, that is correct also. I choose to rent not because I do not have money, but because that's how I prefer to live. How I choose to live is certainly my business only. I am a forex trader that provides kick-ass forex education. Let's leave it at that. Sticking noses into my personal life is certainly not something I like. But considering the scope of the media, I do understand your concerns. Media likes to make drama and they certainly did it well here. The situation is much simpler and not as dramatic as it sounds. Everything is under control, and this changed nothing about the way I trade and run my services.

An 'old fart'.....

...USA guy living in Kyiv, Ukraine!

I trade....

I have fun....

I am respected....

I rent a 1 bedroom apartment....

WHAT THE F_ _K...... :confused:

In Felix, Out SandyQuaho!

Great to have Felix appear personally to clarify things!

Greater to have SandyQuaho kicked out of this forum!

BTW, I also choose to rent small apartments in a few cities where I fly amongst, visiting relatives and friends, enjoy life, and trade using my laptop. I can choose to move any time, to another city, and to change apartments if I don't like the environment there any more. This way it's much more liquid.

I have enough money to buy my own houses, but why should I commit the capital to bricks and mortars. Would you put your cash between the bricks in your house?

We should only judge Felix by the accuracy of his daily forecasts, and he's definitely very good with these.

give us our MBTrading commissions

I signed up under your IB for MBTrading.

I never got my commission, and I know you were making about 100k a month from that.

You can lecture about giving 10% to charity but you are greedy.

You are not a trader either.

I have some news on this. The announcement should be posted on the FFB website soon, but since you asked so politely,...

1. This was intended as a benefit for SFS members, not as a way to make Felix rich.

2. The amount isn't anywhere near $100,000 per month.

3. Almost all of the money has been with MBT.

4. Negotiations have been long and hard.

5. Felix has retired from active day trading. I think the history of the FPA and its predecessors shows that Felix is a trader. I know you have a reason to be upset about this issue, but I'm not sure why nearly every post you make at the FPA is negative.

And now, the good news...

Negotiations are complete. You should see the money credited to your MBT trading account very soon. You will also retain the discount directly on all future trades for the lifetime of your account. There will be an announcement on the FFB website with all the details soon.

damn and triple damn! my internet link to my broker's servers is down and so i started to browse and somehow i stumbled upon some old negative news about felix and the FPA and ended up here. i had no idea about this crazy story. anyway, long story short, i get so mad when i see how low some people will stoop to defame someone else who, as far as i can tell, as been doing all of us small traders a huge favor. it's a good think i can't trade today or i'll be burning through cash like crazy, also known as 'angry trading'. ;-)

anyhow, just wanted to say: 'thanks felix. we love you!' ;)

Back