Is it best to start with just one currency pair to learn fundamentals?

Concentration and knowledge is very important in forex trading. If you will trade on one currency pair using any method, you concentration will be good on it. So its a good decision to opt one currency pair at one time.

I agree with you, if a newbie trader trades a single pair he will be controlling many factors regarding emotions as well. He has to wait for a setup that will build up patience in him and then he can know about that particular pair as his full concentration will be on that pair.

I agree with you, if a newbie trader trades a single pair he will be controlling many factors regarding emotions as well. He has to wait for a setup that will build up patience in him and then he can know about that particular pair as his full concentration will be on that pair.

When we are more concerned about trading emotions we must never forget this fact that it will take us some more time before we will be able to manage them.

And till that time we must try to minimize our trading risks and increase our trading capital :D

I don't trade much using fundamentals but my advice is that you should pay less attention to all the news coming out every day. Only some major news should be looked at so that you won't face any sudden loss in your trade positions.

I don't trade much using fundamentals but my advice is that you should pay less attention to all the news coming out every day. Only some major news should be looked at so that you won't face any sudden loss in your trade positions.

If we will have the knowledge of the Fundamentals in our trading then we will get many opportunities for making profits thru our trading and we have to utilize them :)

If we will have the knowledge of the Fundamentals in our trading then we will get many opportunities for making profits thru our trading and we have to utilize them :)

It is true that having good knowledge about economy or fundamental of a country you can trade that country's currency more efficiently but only technical trading is good enough for me to trade in forex market.

It is true that having good knowledge about economy or fundamental of a country you can trade that country's currency more efficiently but only technical trading is good enough for me to trade in forex market.

As a Forex trader i have always believed that in the business of trading if our trading knowledge is good then we will get much chances of success in our trades :)

I think it's generally a good idea to start with one currency pair, regardless of whether you're learning technical or fundamental analysis, and then slowly branch out.

Yes focus on one pair, I think this is advisable for beginner to learn one par and also learn fundamental analysis, and lok one the news that related with these pair, one pair if mastered well also enough to making profit.

Beginners should select one pair and start practicing in it as it will help them and improve their learning skills because trading in many pairs will make complications.

Yes focus on one pair, I think this is advisable for beginner to learn one par and also learn fundamental analysis, and lok one the news that related with these pair, one pair if mastered well also enough to making profit.
But you should also have in mind that most major pairs are correlated (at some points a lot at others not so much) and having opposite trades is basically hedging.

Back