Jitak Capital Limited - Scam

PK494

Master Sergeant
Remember they are customers to these banks and I am not. And they might have some decent money and trust with these banks

Don't be discourage because that's what all of them want so victims can give up. Victims job now is to bring these crooks to light. I know that many people will shame us and tell why or how did you fell for it, but it's call a scam for a reason,

Victims should come forward so that people are aware of these garbage people.

sebastian2122

Recruit
Keep them on the hook as long as you can. They will block you and run as soon as they think you will no longer invest or you will pursue assistance to get your money back.
I just been defrauded by Tate prime recently. I read through the forums and try to find ways to handle this issue as I’m kinda inexperienced in this industry. I saw the gov bodies posted by punisher US CFTC and HK SFC. I’m living in Canada. I’m still in contact with them. What should I do?

Joerg

Corporal
I just been defrauded by Tate prime recently. I read through the forums and try to find ways to handle this issue as I’m kinda inexperienced in this industry. I saw the gov bodies posted by punisher US CFTC and HK SFC. I’m living in Canada. I’m still in contact with them. What should I do?
Hi Sebastian. We are here to help.
What are the phone numbers of the scammers? Could you post their numbers and the screenshots of their contacts in WhatsApp please?

The Punisher

Sergeant
Each province of Canada has a Futures and Securities Commission. Please contact them and file a formal complaint within Canada. I have spoken with them in the past and my experience is they are quick to respond and very helpful.

sebastian2122

Recruit
Each province of Canada has a Futures and Securities Commission. Please contact them and file a formal complaint within Canada. I have spoken with them in the past and my experience is they are quick to respond and very helpful.
Thanks for the feedback...should I report to HK SFC & US CFTC as well as the scammers I believe based on the phone numbers are representatives from Hong Kong and US. Pls advice .

The Punisher

Sergeant
Thanks for the feedback...should I report to HK SFC & US CFTC as well as the scammers I believe based on the phone numbers are representatives from Hong Kong and US. Pls advice .
Yes, report to HK SFC, US CFTC and to the local Futures and Commodities Commissions for your province. Separately you may want to file an online police report for the HK PD.