LibraFX turned SCAM? ***

Well, I'm not really fake.

Sorry for my bad English, I am Brazilian and use a translator to communicate in English.

Open an account with LibraFX broker for about 3 months and used my EA to make the trades.

I made a $ 800 investment and after a while asked to withdraw $ 200 and the payment was processed within the announced deadlines.

I kept running and now made a new withdrawal request in which I am clearly being ignored by the broker.

Your site continues online (Libra FX), I can log into my account and open new trades and make new deposits, but do not respond to emails sent me more support and online chat does not work.

Open this discussion to see if any company representative to manifest in order to solve my problem.

Did you send invitation to LibraFx about this thread ?

Wolney
I apologize for the comments I made. I have a sarcastic streak that often gets the better part of me.
Still I would like to ask you, since there is no company with that name LibraFX:
How did you make your deposit?
Who is the recipient of your money? ... check your credit card statement - if you paid with CC
There must be a way to stop this strange entity LibraFX.......

Otherwise, since I am apparently annoying the members of the FPA, I will refrain from further comments

Thanks, now I contacted my credit card company, they can not return the value.

MT4 is registered in the deposit transactions worth $ 800, all trade and the withdrawal of $ 200.

The site is not registered the pending payment withdrawal, or those already paid.

I deposit in LibraFX because I seemed to be a good broker, did the looting $ 200 and payment was quick.

3 weeks is not giving more satisfaction nothing me or by email, do not process my request for withdrawal, the chat does not work, neither here they respond.

There is only a website with that name

Just in case you don't know: A website name is NOT a company, not a legal entity, it's a simple domain that is owned by someone, and in this case the owner is a a phantom

I go to the length of checking things out, it's right there on the net, all information you need, or what is available, and in this case, ANY and ALL information is fake. The only "real" thing is the name of the Website "LibraFX", no real owner

I have pointed this out at the very beginning already.

So THAT is what I mean. It's the result of some detailed research

... and it makes me wonder to whom the Plaintiff paid to of course.

THAT is the legally responsible party. Can't sue a website, right?

We're still waiting for the "Representative" of this non-existent entity to show up here

Unfortunately I think I lost it.

Now the site or is more in line, I was too innocent.

Next will consult on the best broker before making a deposit.

Thanks to all!

You could not have paid by Credit Card to LibraFX because that is the name of the Webpage

On your Credit Card Statement it must say who has received your money. You can still contact that party.

Yes I see that LibraFX has vanished from the servers. Enom must have taken them off, maybe you were not the only who had complaints....

I wish all those criminals would be taken off the net..... tonight

Back