LibraFX turned SCAM? ***

If you did deposit by credit card, get in touch with the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank. Explain exactly what happened. Explain that failure to process a withdrawal is failure to provide a service. While you are at it, ask them to give you as much information as possible about the person or company that received the money.

I have a micro account with LibraFX since some month. I credited 25$ with a credit card. It has looked good so far, support was answering my questions mostly about a copy trader system. Since last Friday the mt4 can not connect or show 0-balance and the website is down, email is not answered.

Email from support show this details:
Email: support@librafx.com | Phone (UK): +44 2031 501 387 | Phone (Cyprus): +357 25 262888 | Site: http://www.librafx.com
© 2012-2014 Libra Innovations Ltd, 145-157 St. John Street, London, England, EC1V 4PW, United Kingdom

Daily Confirmation email say Libra Industries Limited

I have a micro account with LibraFX since some month. I credited 25$ with a credit card. It has looked good so far, support was answering my questions mostly about a copy trader system. Since last Friday the mt4 can not connect or show 0-balance and the website is down, email is not answered.

Email from support show this details:
Email: support@librafx.com | Phone (UK): +44 2031 501 387 | Phone (Cyprus): +357 25 262888 | Site: http://www.librafx.com
© 2012-2014 Libra Innovations Ltd, 145-157 St. John Street, London, England, EC1V 4PW, United Kingdom

Daily Confirmation email say Libra Industries Limited

Website is still offline bro.

"LibraFX" will stay offline and won't be back any time soon, at least not under the crook's initial details as a registrant (Peter Pilot, hahahahahah).
It's been taken off the net for obvious reasons.

All details given by "LibraFX" to Bernhard33 are fake as well.

It was such an obvious fraud, it's freaking unbelievable in its simplicity. Use a fake name to register the Domain. Then use the name of an inactive/dormant company (Libra Innovations), then fabricate account statements under a similar name (Libra Industries) - but unrelated to trading/forex........

I don't know whether such stuff ought to make me laugh or cry.

Bernhard.....

Who shows up on your credit card statement ? That's your only shot, you can prove the fraud. Ask for a charge back

Bernhard.....

Who shows up on your credit card statement ? That's your only shot, you can prove the fraud. Ask for a charge back

My credit card is a mastercard with netteler. Can you please help me what I can write to them because English is not my first language, im German. thx. (maybe private message)

Back