LIONFXTRADER PROBLEM

parisman

Private
Good morning

July 19th 2016 order to lionfxtrader: lionfxtrader.com
July 20th 20146 message sent to Lion FX TRADER SUPPORT, the EA was not working with the seating provided.
July 27th 2016 i requested a refund , EA not getting the same results as LionFxtrader advise on their website. Contacted my broker to solve the problem. No solution found.
July 28th 2016 LionFxtrader refused to refund ..I opened a case on Paypal and i want to open a case here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pharaoh

Colonel
First, invite the company to join this thread. Send them the link and ask them to explain what happened.

Which broker did you try to run it on? I see a specific note on their website about lower spread brokers producing the best results. It's very rare for an EA to have identical results on different brokers.

snapped2002

Master Sergeant
I will say plainly here that lionfx is a scam.
I bought their product today and it gave me some crappy martingale system from another website that is not lion fx.
I started my purchase at lionfx.com but was the money was spent at a third party that I did not know about until the confirmation box.

What a bunch of garbage.
I will be opening a case against them today for court.

snapped2002

Master Sergeant
I got it to work, I was using the wrong experts folder.
As far as Lion FX goes, he has given me the product.
I will now test it and see how it performs
I would appreciate it if the moderators could remove my previous comments.
Alex said that he uses that site to collect payments and track orders.
he always gives the EA through E-mail, I told him that this will happen over and over again that people will think they have been ripped off. Anyways, I will keep the forum posted.

My "myfxbook" username is SnapDragon2016, feel free to look me up and feel free to comment suggestions.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/SnapDragon2016/my-lionfx-test/1771582

snapped2002

Master Sergeant
As far as Lion FX goes, he has given me the product.
I will now test it and see how it performs
I would appreciate it if the moderators could remove my previous comments.
Alex said that he uses that site to collect payments and track orders.
he always gives the EA through E-mail, I told him that this will happen over and over again that people will think they have been ripped off.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/SnapDragon2016/my-lionfx-test/1771582