1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liteforex withdrawal, scammers

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by GRUCapital, May 12, 2015.

1. GRUCapital

GRUCapital Recruit

I would like to notify you that Liteforex doesn't approve withdrawals in 3 business days, if the withdrawal is equal or bigger then the amount you deposit they will find many stupid reasons to delay you.
    I try to make an withdrawal from them and they didn't approved it yet, even there are already 4 working days till I have made it.
    Take a look at the email they sent me:
    "Dear Gabriel urse,

Regarding to your request let me inform you that your request in queue. Due to the lot of number of requests we had a short delay. I have sent information to our managers and they will do the best to complete it shortly.
    Please be so kind to wait.

--

Best Regards,
    Mikhail Vasilyev

Financial Department
    LiteForex Investments Limited

2. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Captain

I don't think that one day delay is a reason to post a thread in the scam alert folder. Give it a day or two before calling them scammers, I don't think it's fair.

1 person likes this.
  3. Ibrahim Adam

Ibrahim Adam Private, 1st Class

I also do not think one day is a reason to shout scam..specially with liteforex as they have an automatic withdrawal up to 200$ per day..did u try using this feature GRUcapital?