• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Marcello Ducille, fxedge

Chris!

This is Marcello from FXEDGE. You are on fire man! You must have posted like 12 times here. I get it. My people and I dropped the ball in dealing with your specific needs apparently and it was not dealt with in a way that left you whole. And I spoke to you personally. The track record of our performance is clear. There is no disputing those numbers. They are held by a third party broker and the live trade videos every day tell the tale. If you did what I did, you would have gotten the same results..and many people did. But clearly something went wrong here and I take responsibility for all of my clients' experiences.

As I mentioned before, some form of our software has been used by 6,000 unique users at one time. "Overwhelm" is not even the word for a programmer/trader like me turned into Forex "guru" (whatever that means) overnight. I learned lessons through this process.

1. Hire great staff members who do not need to be micro managed and who understand high end customer service.
2. Use a no questions asked MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (who cares if you use my stuff, make money and return it) so that there is no confusion.
3. Make the client whole as best as is practicable even if you don't necessarily agree with them.

This is what you can expect from any company I lead going forward. I love what I do and I'd like the opportunity to make you whole. Please contact us at info@tribeforex.com. We will be awaiting your email.

Last edited:
5 STARS FOR MARCELLO & FXEDGE- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

I have known Marcello for quite some time now. He is a stand-up guy, a great business man, mentor not to mention a very great trader. His strategies and products really work. I got to know Marcello when I joined FXEDGE as a client. I cannot begin to say just how much my life has improved as a trader during my time with FXEDGE. I have bought many of his products, like any other product there are times when things don't work out as we want them to. In the beginning, I was told to read my user manual and give the product time to produce good results. But like any other person we want to take short cuts but still want great results in return. I tried all that going nowhere fast. Finally I decided to buckle down and take my trading serious like Marcello told me from the beginning. It was then that I begin to see the outcome that I always wanted.

I say all this just to ask the 3 people that are posting negative posts here attacking Marcello character. Did you really do what it took for your systems to produce the results that you wanted? Did you read your entire user manual? Did you use the risk management parameters prescribed? Did you run your systems like Marcello was doing in live videos daily? Well only you will ever know the answer to these questions.

In closing I would just like to say, I did not experience any of these negative post that I'm reading here. Whenever I had a problem, the FXEDGE support team was there for me. There were times when they contacted me just to make sure that my systems were up and running well. I never had a problem with refunds. I just got in contact with the FXEDGE support team, told them what my problem was. The first question they asked, would you like a refund? Would you like for our support team to take a look at the problem? In closing, my experience with Marcello was a great one. I just wish that there were more business men that possess his character.

5 stars for marcello & fxedge- highly recommended!

What Marcello is refering to is trading with a system for six months which never worked correctly, sent over 70 email's complaining and not once fixed the bugs !!! Dont fall for this scammer, should be black listed. Must work out of a bedroom.
No refunds to anyone says it all, do as i did complain to the better business bureau, apparently they are now taking a keen interest in this company at last!!!

I have known Marcello for quite some time now. He is a stand-up guy, a great business man, mentor not to mention a very great trader. His strategies and products really work. I got to know Marcello when I joined FXEDGE as a client. I cannot begin to say just how much my life has improved as a trader during my time with FXEDGE. I have bought many of his products, like any other product there are times when things don't work out as we want them to. In the beginning, I was told to read my user manual and give the product time to produce good results. But like any other person we want to take short cuts but still want great results in return. I tried all that going nowhere fast. Finally I decided to buckle down and take my trading serious like Marcello told me from the beginning. It was then that I begin to see the outcome that I always wanted.

I say all this just to ask the 3 people that are posting negative posts here attacking Marcello character. Did you really do what it took for your systems to produce the results that you wanted? Did you read your entire user manual? Did you use the risk management parameters prescribed? Did you run your systems like Marcello was doing in live videos daily? Well only you will ever know the answer to these questions.

In closing I would just like to say, I did not experience any of these negative post that I'm reading here. Whenever I had a problem, the FXEDGE support team was there for me. There were times when they contacted me just to make sure that my systems were up and running well. I never had a problem with refunds. I just got in contact with the FXEDGE support team, told them what my problem was. The first question they asked, would you like a refund? Would you like for our support team to take a look at the problem? In closing, my experience with Marcello was a great one. I just wish that there were more business men that possess his character.

5 STARS FOR MARCELLO & FXEDGE- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

JULY 31, 2014
EURUSD** * Consolidation Bias
Sell @ 1.3426 * Buy @ 1.3365
USDCHF** * Consolidation Bias
Sell @ 0.9109 * Buy @ 0.9080
GBPUSD** * Sell Bias
Sell @ 1.6895
USDJPY** * Sell Bias
Sell @ 1.0290
AUDUSD** * No Call
EURJPY** * No Call
GBPJPY** * Sell Bias
Sell @ 174.08
NZDUSD** * Buy Bias
Buy @ 0.8488
USDCAD** * No Call

FOREX DAILY PIPS
08/01/2014

EURUDS Consolidation Bias 59 pips
USDCHF Consolidation Bias 49 pips
GBPUSD Sell Bias 60 pips
USDJPY Sell Bias 67 pips
GBPJPY Sell Bias 124 pips
NZDUSD Buy Bias 68 pips

Total Pips = 427

Hi Traders, another day of great trade calls by Marcello. If you would like to turn pips in to long term profits on a day to day basis, then check out the Daily Analysis Video every day before trading.

I joined and paid the full amount to give this a try thinking it was a good deal

"2. Use a no questions asked MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (who cares if you use my stuff, make money and return it) so that there is no confusion."

I decided I want a refund as it was not working for me.

NO ANSWERS TO EMAILS. BANNED FROM MEMBERS AREA.

If I do not see a refund I will be reporting this to every place possible online and much more.

Update:

Received a email from Marcello stating my refund is underway which was a nice surprise so I will update again later. One thing is for sure though, support there needs a lot of work.

Can't we edit posts on here?

No trading system or strategy has the monopoly of the forex market. One system may work best for him and he had made a lot of money from it, while you continue to lose money from the same system. The proponent of Turtle Traders once said that he can publish his trading strategy on the public and traders may follow them but they would fail to make money from it. Trading system depends on your personality and style. Don't expect that this system would work for you in the long run if it doesn't suit your personality and trading style.

Back