Markets.com Scam

simamk73

Recruit
I opened a trading account with markets.com on 12/12/2016, My trading account No. mk1162914. I submitted my passport and utility bill for the verification, and my account got fully verified. After that I deposited 100 USD and start trading and got profit over 350 USD. But suddenly they email me to submit the prof of address certified docs again to continue and gave only 3 days to submit. And while I going ready the docs for submit, they terminated my account on 13 February 2017. And they completed the withdraw of only my deposited money of 100 USD, they did not paid me the profit.

I opened a trading account with markets.com on 12/12/2016, My trading account No. mk1162914. I submitted my passport and utility bill for the verification, and my account got fully verified. After that I deposited 100 USD and start trading and got profit over 350 USD. But suddenly they email me to submit the prof of address certified docs again to continue and gave only 3 days to submit. And while I going ready the docs for submit, they terminated my account on 13 February 2017. And they completed the withdraw of only my deposited money of 100 USD, they did not paid me the profit.
You talked with their customer care about the issue yet? If yes then what replied you received from them?

7d4d4598acbe4adab535df30096dd620.png

Today I got reply from them.

Back