MaxCFD Scam

Hi starast,

I have been emailing MAXCFD every day, several times a day threatening legal action and also on the email I asked them to go to www.forexpeacearmy.com and respond to my question I posted on there in the scams section. I am delighted to say they have approved my refund. The money has left my MAXCFD a/c but is yet to be credited to my bank. I will update once the money is in my a/c. Do not give up! Good luck. Just remember to be firm with them and demand a refund!!

Hi,
I'm doing the same thing, it's unnerving but I hope I get the result!

I am pleased to confirm this morning that the money has now been credited back to my bank a/c. Just keep harrassing them, keep all your emails and threaten with legal action. And remember to tell them ylu have posted on this website a d tell them to log on to answer your question. Some people have waited months to get their money back but it 2 weeks for me with constantly sending them emails. If you haven't signed the forms then don't as from reading other posts they will deduct money from you stating its an inactivity fee. Signing the forms gives them the authority to do so. I never signed the forms and i got my full £250 back . Fingers crossed you both get yours back too!!

Good morning Lisa, I’m so happy for you!
I continue to receive requests for documents, will be the sixth or seventh consecutive time.
Your positive experience is very important, I hope my story will be successfully too.

I would tell them that under no circumstances will you ever send them these documents as you know they are not required as you are a member of the website www.forexpeacearmy.com and you know from other members that these are not required. When you are emailing csupport@maxcfd.com make sure you tell them to answer your question on www.forexpeacearmy.com . Make sure you include this full website address as it creates a link which they can click on taking them to this website and tell them your message is posted under scams and tell them the user name that you are using. Good luck.

Good morning all. Thanks for sharing your stories and providing help.
I sent another reply today and asked for an update on my withdrawal and reason why it is taking such a long time to process. I am still waiting reply from LegalMaxCFD as well.
They have actually deducted money from me (inactivity fee) even before I signed any documents they requested. Signing the documents was the only way to get account "verified" so I followed instructions.
Your stories give me and others hope, thanks for that.

Hi LegalMaxCFD

this is the mail I send this morning to all the account mail Maxcfd I know.
My transfer is still pending from February 22th with no reason, but Maxcfd members are blackmailing me and force me to take legal action to recover my money.
May you help me?
Regards

—————-

Good morning Jessica and others,

I have no intention of sending any other documents.
I remind you that I am keeping all the emails and phone calls you are sending me, and I am willing to take legal action to recover my money.
I ask you furthermore to connect to the site
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/maxcfd-scam.54255/page-2#post-308418 and read mine posts and answer, this kind of scam is unacceptable.
My request of withdrawal is still pending from February 22th.
I ask you again, authorize my transfer and give me back my money, or I will have to proceed with complaints to the authority and proceed with the legal action against you.

Hi all,

Thanks Dandymas for your post. I sent them similar mail on 1.3. My withdrawal is still pending and now they oblige me to talk to my financial advisor. Most recent email from MaxCFD:

Please be inform that your financial adviser needs to speak to you in order to process your withdrawal request.
Kindly respond to the phone calls.​

Is this something they can oblige me to do?

I also reported both MaxCFD and BinaryTILT to the Financial Conduct Authority as they just keep stalling my withdrawal for no apparent reason and are charging me for inactivity fee every month.

Hi all,

My account was once again charged for 50€ inactivity fee and at the same time withdrawal request was cancelled without any reason.

Request was open for a month in pending state. I sent them message earlier that I would take their call and they responded that someone would be in contact soon, but no one has contacted me since.

I do feel a bit hopeless as my money keeps disappearing and it looks like I cannot do a damn thing about it.

Hi guys!
Finally, after a really grueling month, I managed to recover my money today (€ 3,000) by wire transfer.
I will tell you my experience.
I opened an maxcfd account in November 2017 and made a transfer of € 3,000.
I forwarded the required documents and my account was fully verified on December 20th.
After some trade I realized I could not spend time on this kind of transactions and I decided to withdraw my money.
On 22 February 2018 I asked to withdraw the amount from the maxcfd account.
I was immediately contacted by an advisor, who asked me for more money (€ 2,000) to reach a hypothetical minimum amount without which maxcfd would not have authorized my withdrawal, blackmailing me.
The advisor also tried to ask me the credit card number to debit the amount.
I obviously refused, and I immediately wrote an email asking for explanations.
At this point a series of emails began, written each time by a different referent, which opened a "ticket" asking me to fill in other documents without which my account would not have been fully verified, trying to deny having already checked it in December.
I have also received dozens of phone calls from various London and Liverpool numbers, but I have never responded to them.
I got informed on the internet, and I found out that maxcfd is reported as a probably fraudulent company that is not authorized by the English FCA
https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/chemmi-holdings-max-cfd.
In addition, maxcfd is controlled by the chemmi holdings, another company of dubious origin outside the control circuit of the FCA.
At this point I decided to write reporting to everyone the scam I was suffering, asking for help: I reported this fraud to sfo.gov.uk, actionfraud.police.uk and worldcrearing.org.
I also have sent my complaint to the Financial Ombudsman at http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk reporting all the details I have of the scam I was undergoing.
In every complaint I always attached copies of my bank transfer and the emails I exchanged with the various characters involved.
I warned maxcfd to have forwarded my official complaints, writing every time to all the email addresses available to me (csupport@maxcfd.com, stevel@maxcfd.com, support@maxcfd.com, graced@maxcfd.com, documents@rightsignature.com, support@worldclearing.org).
I spoke or exchanged emails with Lena Davis, Steve Lewis, Jessica Black, Dennis Crow, Sandra Bukowski, Grace Paul, James Xavier, Stephy Williams.
I also contacted a law firm (UK) to find out if there were any conditions for a complaint against maxcfd \ chemmi holdings, and there obviously are.
Today, March 21th, after tens of emails, Worldcrearing has finally credited my money to my bank account, my nightmare is over!
My advice is this: make all the official complaints, write to all the addresses you have, remember also that you are willing to take legal action against not only the maxcfd, but also the individual advisors with whom you speak or write, keep a copy of every email or record phone calls in which you are blackmailed, and don't be discouraged at the first waste, I took a month to get my money back.
Turn this information on threads, I will copy this answer where I can.
I wish you to recover your money and I hope I have been able to help you.
Good luck!

Just an quick update for you guys reading this. So they requested me to place a minimum bet on something to "activate" my account again to allow them to refund past inactivity fees and accept my withdrawal request. I have a recording of this phone conversation. I went ahead with their request and soon afterwards I could not login to my account anymore. I have sent many emails to their support and all email addresses at my disposal, but no one has answered me since and guy who called me his email stopped working around same time my login was disabled. I'm a bit frustrated at the moment.

Back