maxcfd withdrawal issue

nikstavie

Recruit
As I have read many of you seem to have had issues with withdrawing funds from maxCFD. I am now up to approx 25 emails and still no where near resolution. All I keep getting told is "it is with the Finance Department" and when I ask for escalation to Finance, I am told that queries need to go through support. So a not so nice merry go round.

Need help as I have well and truly passed my boiling point at around email 10

As I have read many of you seem to have had issues with withdrawing funds from maxCFD. I am now up to approx 25 emails and still no where near resolution. All I keep getting told is "it is with the Finance Department" and when I ask for escalation to Finance, I am told that queries need to go through support. So a not so nice merry go round.

Need help as I have well and truly passed my boiling point at around email 10
Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

Been handling for a month now with those people from maxcfd. They don't reply to any of my emails anymore. It's like they don't care at all..

Back