May 2009 Question of the Month

Burning desire to get other people's money and give nothing .... - excuse me - taking more in return of nothing.

Last edited:
there´s 2 ways at the end of the road

being honest
being a scammer,
this is why my personal choice is to share my knowledge :)
Al

forex broker ?

. I really don't have any idea about requirements to be a forex broker. Right now I am studying hard and several people around me already asked me to work with their money. Still I do not want to take chances.

But thinking maybe to become a FOREX BROKER.. guess I must have A BUNCH of cash, good trading knowledge and register before the respective authorities , when we want to invest with brokers, looking for licenses and registrations. I guess with new government theses government offices are going to check for a clean credit report, as one priority, besides good training and experience trading the field.

Do not take for granted my words. I just want to cooperated with something.

Forex what ever they call them selves asked me about posting to a question "how to become a Forex Boker"
Folks dont become Brokers unless alot of backing and knowledge case in piont how does F>>> P<<<<< A<<< know that i would have this knowledge or anybody else. and who in the right mind would ask such a stupid question if they have been involved in the Forex?????
Folks you know what I am saying here and it is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:No -- I don't know what you are saying here. Does anyone?

And what kind of question would someone in their right mind ask you?

Huh?

Standing by,
PistolDave

Don't forget that, just like traders, brokers can lose money on some trades. You would need to work out how to keep the spreads as narrow as possible (to attract and retain your customers) but wide enough to ensure that you make a profit.

You can lose money as a trader, but at least you can decide if and when to place a trade. As a broker, you lose control over this (unless you refuse to accept some orders, but if you refuse too many, you'll lose your customers).

First, you must have a lot of money.

And then, you must possess a license issued by your local government.

Third, you must have an excellent team of experts.

Regards.

Last edited:
First, you must have a lot of money.

And then, you must possess a license issued by your local government.

Third, you must have an excellent team of experts.

Regards.

You forgot "Experience" Nancy. You must 1st know what your doing(or talking about) unless you plan on giving your money away-fast? And even experience may not save u from your Broker. Good luck.

just say no

Forex what ever they call them selves asked me about posting to a question "how to become a Forex Boker"
Folks dont become Brokers unless alot of backing and knowledge case in piont how does F>>> P<<<<< A<<< know that i would have this knowledge or anybody else. and who in the right mind would ask such a stupid question if they have been involved in the Forex?????
Folks you know what I am saying here and it is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A perfect example of NOT just saying NO! Post sober and often?:p

Back