MXTRADE.COM

burakalan

Recruit
Hello,
I have been client for MXTRADE for more than 1 year.
Two weeks ago was the first time that I wanted to withdraw my money. I already send the request (more than 5 times by email) and everytime I call them or chat they cannot help because they say they are only customer service and cannot provide further information. The only thing they do is send a "request" to the financial department for further information.
Everytime I asked for a phone number or email of the supposedly Finance Department they refused to give it to me.
Can someone please help me?

P.D. By any chance someone has a direct phone number or email I can use (not the ones of the website, they never answer).

Thanks

Hello,
I have been client for MXTRADE for more than 1 year.
Two weeks ago was the first time that I wanted to withdraw my money. I already send the request (more than 5 times by email) and everytime I call them or chat they cannot help because they say they are only customer service and cannot provide further information. The only thing they do is send a "request" to the financial department for further information.
Everytime I asked for a phone number or email of the supposedly Finance Department they refused to give it to me.
Can someone please help me?

P.D. By any chance someone has a direct phone number or email I can use (not the ones of the website, they never answer).

Thanks

Few simple Questions before I suggest you some steps to get your money back.

More than one year and not a single withdrawals, how?
You have Trading History in your account?
Yo talked with Financial department (live chat on website) about your problem?

Few simple Questions before I suggest you some steps to get your money back.

More than one year and not a single withdrawals, how?
You have Trading History in your account?
Yo talked with Financial department (live chat on website) about your problem?[/QUOTE]

Hello Fx Master, thanks for your answer.
Answering your questions:
1) Because I did not need the money, I was using that money as compounding.
2) Yes I have trading history of more than 1 year
3) I already talk to live chat , I already call them by phone and by email and no answer. The only thing they say is that they will contact finance department. Every time I ask for finance department contacts they say that they cannot provide it.

Thanks for the replies,
Already passed 3 weeks and the company has not giving me any answer to withdraw my money.
Any suggestions?

Back