My account is blocked

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
ok i understand and offering my password and username if you can login your self and make sure becouse i am totaly newbie with this and its MT4 in my pc and yes all acount using mt4 but as i said before the jounal history is been cleaned but i have som reports in my history folder( in my pc not my acount)

dear , they are not answering me even when i beged them to help so how you think they will answer this qustion? they will not and after the silly auto answer for giving funny bounse in 29 aug which is after all my pots here and after they saw i lost my first depsit i think or even sure there is somthing wrong with all this
and it was somthing meant to make me lose and ignoring me the Huge!! bounse was added at Friday, August 29, 2014 1:34:18 PM uk time, thats more than tow weeks and AFTER i posted my issue here

let me make this clear, i was block from adding any money into my acount, i was able to trade and everything esle ,But But i wasnot able to deposit or add any money to cover the margin and beening asking for help since 14aug untill now and the only answer i got was recntly after i asked help here and the ONLY help i got that they found i am legel custmer at 29 augest and added silly bounse (which is totaly unaccpteble as final seloution) and i have all the emails i sent and lot more deatils also

Which "AvaTrade" broker did you start your live account with?......or is the following broker the same as the broker you have named...i.e Ava metatrader a.k.a Ava metatrader-trading.com ?

Extracted from 100ForexBrokers.com site:
Website: Online Forex Trading Platform, Award Winning Forex Broker - AvaTrade
Year since: 2006
Headquarters: Dublin, Ireland
Company registration: Ava Trade Ltd. - British Virgin Islands;
Ava Capital Markets Ltd. - Ireland;
Ava Capital Markets Pty, Australia;
Ava Trade Japan K.K., Japan.
Regulation: FSC of BVI;
Central Bank of Ireland (License #C53877);
ASIC License No: 406684;
FSA Japan License: 1662; FFA Japan: License No: 1574;
FSA UK: #504072.
Notes: Non EEA Customers are customers of Ava Trade Ltd., the company in British Virgin Islands.
EEA Customers are customers of Ava Capital Markets Ltd. - the Ireland company.
AvaTrade - re-branded from Ava FX

Honestly, I find it difficult to understand the exact nature of your problem, but if your trading account is with any of the above regulators, then I would suggest you write in to them regarding your problem.

All the best!

Ava Capital Markets Ltd. - Ireland bublin, and they are totaly igonoring me and not scared of any act aginst them i am soo feed up and they just donot care!! i sent tons of emails but all i am getting is carless respond!!!

they donot want to respond and they caredt the bounse on the same acount that lost 90% from basic money and with losing trads already so all i am getting is more silly reposnd and Everything is having a treatment and ignoring contempt for the client and the indifference of the real problem and I'm ready to give all the information regarding my issue and I will write you Alralh summarized the problems of

ava-metatrader-trading.com seems like avatrade.com

I suggest you to invite them to respond here
hi and yes they are same and after contacting enquiriy in irland bank they said ava meta trader is not under thire regulated and one more thing here is what i wrote to custmercare since 14aug and its a cpoy from the oringnal email ,observe and see how they deal with custmers
To: AvaTrade
HI sir do i have to repeat what happened to me? one of your mangers told me i am aporved and i can trade ok? so how you telling me my papers not ready since a manger told me that including middel east office anf other namesi donot wana mention at this time, so please if i am not gettingg verfied then send me back all the cash i spent and lost or else we can think of another way ,and for me i am not giving up my money and all of it with all loses and thats my right nothing more than my own right...
rafat darwish elabaday

To: customer@avatrade.com
Subject: RE: AvaTrade - Pending Paypal Deposit
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 12:04:09 +0300

hello i see i got refund and in this case i think i am going to report my case to all whom care regarding your busince spically you took 18 days calling me to verfied my id and also calling my sister so all i will get back all what i lost including time i spent trying to deal with you and i will make whatever it takes to make my point clear and get all my loses then will open another case and it will be recorded as it is already, i think i was soo nice but frm now on i am gonna fight back until i got all my cash plus my loses from you or from court
i am sure the right and offical department will look at my case closer and with all i got including infomation i think everyoner made mistke or offended me or my sister will get what he deserve .............
(( i got calll i am FULL 100% VERFIED FRO9M MANGER OF MIDDEL EAST (THATS WHAT YOUR SUBMANGER TOLD ME) SO I AM GONNA SEE WHO IS RUNING THE FALSE INFO ON ME ANDF CUSTMERS
!!!!

To: rafat_jewels@hotmail.com
CC:
Subject: AvaTrade - Pending Paypal Deposit
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 20:18:51 -0400

Back