My account is blocked

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
ava-metatrader-trading.com seems like avatrade.com

I suggest you to invite them to respond here
and this the email was forward to all people i contact inside ava trader, aka avafx or ava meta trader, discribing my issue for the billion time!!
let me make this clear

1- i was asked to send all documents and financal that i will use

2- i did sent my id my passport my marrige contract!! my home rent contract!! my father id!!

my tow cc info and screenshot And my paypal acount in date 5/8/2014 to 12/8/2014

3- i was dealy to make sure all my info and my screeshot legel and i respected that

4- i got aproved at 13/8/2014 about all info and id and utitlity including everything!!!!

5- i had nice and very warm welcome to start trading and that i will got my bounse about the 500 usd!! at 13/8/2014

6- i made first deposit using the first cc which ends with last digits 7923 and i got confrimed but i was short of 80 dollars to reach the 500usd so i can get the bounce of 500usd

7-i made deposit using the Most aproved Cc and the main one which ends 1066 using the paypal i already sent informations in before getting aproved and cofirmed

8-i got a msg from custmercare asking me to send the third party informations??!!!!!! which i already sent several times !!!!
9- i had my last deposit hold out of my acount and treated like i am a criminal !! so now why i got arpoved since i will get blocked from beeing a custmer?? shall i make my sotry more simple than that??? why i been left to get my acount broke with out help and not even daily report or simple help?????????? you need more prove? more emails? i have still plenty i already sent Long time!!! Please just give me a fair answer!!!!!!!! what did i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again i will discribe my problem!!
1- i was invited in july 20/7/2014 and i was asked to send full id and utility and finanacal sreenshot
2- i sent all info about my paypal and both creadt cards and full info
3- I GOT CONFIRMED AND ARPOVED FROM THE MANEGER OF THE BRANCH AT 13/AUG!!! and he asked me to deposit 500usd to get 250usd bounse and i did!!!
4- the custmercare sent me warning after i started trading telling me i got blocked and they cannt add the rest of my deposit to get to 500usd and i must send info about the third party fifnacal cc (which i had aporved and confrimed !!!!!!!?????????!!
5- i warned them my acount needs help or i will lose and since 13aug i was emailing them over and over untill i lost allready

i wish to get any phone nomber so i can call and tell you my probblem on phone maybe its easy way to understand me?

hello i did invited them here and waiting to see if anyone really care about the reputation of ava trade name online !! and still willing to solve this peacfully

hello, i did tried to call them or other office but when i tried i found that all countries custmer care is almost 1 office and same people answering me from diffrent countries!!! so i am not sure if there is branches or more than one custmer care team, and i wish to get answer about seeing partly close trades in my acount and not full lose? i mean i had 450usd and all of sudden i saw it 90 usd and som trades closed with no email or call or margin call and i never reached the SL or tp

hello ,sorry when i asked for phone nomber i meant to call FTP so i can discribe my issue more easly, i hope to get phone # of any officer so i can call ? please, and i did email them about posting and Ftp but i am not sure if anyone in ava trade care to solve my issue or respond to all what i have been trying to say, they are good in ignoring custmers!!

after the second lost today at 2 sep/2014 i think i will wait more tow days and will start file a case and send all documents and emails i have to aprove i had full confirm since 13 aug but non listened to me and no one called me to cover this issue before make any loses for me, and i hope to get advice thats i should do that or not? and ty

Back