My Journal

EURUSDmH1.png

My first trade

*update - this trade closed for 0.06$ :)) I was scared (fear) i think, can't exactly recall for there were many trades taken after that. I will post my trading
statement in the next post.

Last edited:
First of all, for any Newbie: Have you really research the broker you trust your money with?

ALWAYS pick a broker who is regulated by trusted regulators....i.e NFA, FSA UK (FCA UK)/FSCS, ASIC, Canadian BCSC/CIPF/FINTRAC/, BaFIN, Switzerland ARIF/SBA/SFBC/SFDF/SFFA/FINMA/SNB/CCIG....Avoid any far Eastern European countries and Russian brokers (hard to argue with them with issues).

By the way, your broker EXNESS is a Russian broker, and though I have traded with them for sometime, I no longer use them because of some issues I have with them.
If you accept their "bonus", it is not free money because they will deduct that from your withdrawal money.

If you still trading with fear of losing, then I believe you are still not quite ready to trade with live account because you have not yet established a trading system that you are confident & comfortable with.

It's good that you start off with just USD100 and I do hope you will gain confidence as you journey along and eventually become another successful forex Trader.

Cheers and all the best!;)

First of all, for any Newbie: Have you really research the broker you trust your money with?

ALWAYS pick a broker who is regulated by trusted regulators....i.e NFA, FSA UK (FCA UK)/FSCS, ASIC, Canadian BCSC/CIPF/FINTRAC/, BaFIN, Switzerland ARIF/SBA/SFBC/SFDF/SFFA/FINMA/SNB/CCIG....Avoid any far Eastern European countries and Russian brokers (hard to argue with them with issues).

By the way, your broker EXNESS is a Russian broker, and though I have traded with them for sometime, I no longer use them because of some issues I have with them.................................

Cheers and all the best!;)

Hello, thnks for the info. I chose ExNESS because of the leverage 1:2000.

So, if one trade with half of his/her margin available on a 1:2000 leverage and aiming for only 10pips, the capital would be double in a single trade. Not that I am doing it. The most that I dare is 0.2lot.

Anyway, I am having trouble attaching my account statement here. Maybe, you can show me how to do it? Or, is it just my slow internet line??

Thanks for your help.

Back