My problem with Algotechs and BeAlgo

AANij

Private
Algotechs and Bealgo are a big SCAM!! Do NOT make the mistake of investing with them! They are the ultimate scam artist. They let you make a few small withdraw but as soon as you want to make a big withdraw they start popping up huge "fake" trades and lots size with big leverage that run your account to huge negative so that you can't make a withdraw.

TODAY they played the final end game and ran my account to zero (negative balance)!! and the Robot stopped trading! Yesterday night (strange as it was a sunday and Forex market is supposed to be closed) my account that they have been running on huge negatives suddenly closed all the trades and all balance went to zero (negative balance) and stopped trading!.

All this started as soon as said i wanted to make a withdraw. Then Bealgo and Algotechs (Shon Copper) started coming up with different excuses and delay tactics. They dont pick up my calls and you get sent to an automatic answering machine playing music. They say the account is supposed to be mirrored and everyone is supposed to have the same trades (different lot size) but its a lie! A friend of mine that i introduced has a different action on his account as his account (also with the huge negative) is still trading and did not go to zero and shut down. While someone in Dubai i just spoke to also had the strange action last night that his account with to zero (negative balance) and stopped trading too.

We need to form a group to stop this guys and recover our money (if still possible). Did anyone have the same incident happened to their account? Pls let me know and lets form a whatsapp group or something. Let’s coordinate together now before they scam more people and they shut down (i suspect they may shut down very soon and run away with the money). We can still stop the banks now before its too late. My deposit was make to Upaycard (a UK registered 3rd part financial/payment company) . We can still get UpayCard to lock down any money of Algotechs they have or at least stop them from helping them as a 3rd party payment company.

Algotechs and Bealgo are a big SCAM!! Do NOT make the mistake of investing with them! They are the ultimate scam artist. They let you make a few small withdraw but as soon as you want to make a big withdraw they start popping up huge "fake" trades and lots size with big leverage that run your account to huge negative so that you can't make a withdraw.

TODAY they played the final end game and ran my account to zero (negative balance)!! and the Robot stopped trading! Yesterday night (strange as it was a sunday and Forex market is supposed to be closed) my account that they have been running on huge negatives suddenly closed all the trades and all balance went to zero (negative balance) and stopped trading!.

All this started as soon as said i wanted to make a withdraw. Then Bealgo and Algotechs (Shon Copper) started coming up with different excuses and delay tactics. They dont pick up my calls and you get sent to an automatic answering machine playing music. They say the account is supposed to be mirrored and everyone is supposed to have the same trades (different lot size) but its a lie! A friend of mine that i introduced has a different action on his account as his account (also with the huge negative) is still trading and did not go to zero and shut down. While someone in Dubai i just spoke to also had the strange action last night that his account with to zero (negative balance) and stopped trading too.

We need to form a group to stop this guys and recover our money (if still possible). Did anyone have the same incident happened to their account? Pls let me know and lets form a whatsapp group or something. Let’s coordinate together now before they scam more people and they shut down (i suspect they may shut down very soon and run away with the money). We can still stop the banks now before its too late. My deposit was make to Upaycard (a UK registered 3rd part financial/payment company) . We can still get UpayCard to lock down any money of Algotechs they have or at least stop them from helping them as a 3rd party payment company.
I had the same problem on Sunday 21:22pm all my money came to negative while market was still closed.I tried to reach the manager(Shon cooper)on Monday morning but hopeless,after that without losing time i contacted payback-ltd and talked with secretary.She told they had same experiences before,now i am waiting to reclaim my moneyScreenshot_2019-04-09-22-32-22.png Screenshot_2019-04-09-22-32-30.png

Same with me! Let's WhatsApp!

How much does Payback-ltd charge?

no charges here https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm

… do read post 9 in the below thread carefully , and you may understand what to do more
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/israel-network-of-fraud.59206/
btw, the very high risk mentioned means handcuffs

….also report the entire gang to your home authority’s, and most important FCA since they allow this ! there is a specific link somewere…

Same issue

Back