1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mychargeback

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Azzara, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Wisernow

Wisernow Recruit

You can only recover your money if it is an unlicensed broker not if it is a legal broker.

2. KenJo

KenJo Private

Hi every one that has posted about mychargeback
    Lost a lot of money with Trade12 over $100K US in 2017/2018
    Mychargeback said that Trade12 are scammers and I could get my money back.
    $3,500 US up front and 20% on recovery of funds.
    Mychargeback advised that they will be going after the back that Trade12 used to take my visa payment, not my back.
    The bank that processed the Visa payments have supposed to have broken the law on payments knowing that Trade12 are a scam company.
    I need to know more about this company, are they legit or not, do not wont to throw good money after bad
    Someone that has recovered there money please using mychargeback
    Kenjo

3. Domski

Domski Corporal

I would say from my experience with them, they are not scammers but clutching at straws that can't be reached. Sure they have a case but for whatever reason (and it probably goes as high as the scammers paying off banks IMHO) banks have no interest in doing chargebacks when dealing with scam brokers with binary options etc. Even if they do the CB, which for me they did, the scammers reply with a load of BS and the banks won't fight the case, as far as they're concerned thats it and you lose your money. In UK this is seemingly always the case and MCB will still sell their product knowing full well what the final outcome will be.

4. KenJo

KenJo Private

Domski
    Thank you for your input
    Regards