need your advise about trading systems and strategies

annami2005

Recruit
hello, i am new at this and and have absolutely no idea about forex. I need money desperately and thought about this. I have looked over the internat about some software but i would realy apraciate your advice. what about Fapturbo that works on its own? is that a good system for someone like me who has no idea? and the broker? fxchoice? is that good? can i trade whith this alone and not using fapturbo? is that difficult? i don't expect to make a fortune i just want some money to pay my bills

stephane

Private, 1st Class
hello, i am new at this and and have absolutely no idea about forex. I need money desperately and thought about this. I have looked over the internat about some software but i would realy apraciate your advice. what about Fapturbo that works on its own? is that a good system for someone like me who has no idea? and the broker? fxchoice? is that good? can i trade whith this alone and not using fapturbo? is that difficult? i don't expect to make a fortune i just want some money to pay my bills
May be not want you want to hear but : do not trade forex with money you cannot afford to loose. If you desperately need money, I am not sure you should invest on forex where most people actuallly loose money.

annami2005

Recruit
May be not want you want to hear but : do not trade forex with money you cannot afford to loose. If you desperately need money, I am not sure you should invest on forex where most people actuallly loose money.
yes i know that. but i don't know what else to do. Is there no chance i can win some money? i don't expect to make a fortune. What about this robot i mention in my first message?