NordFX Scamming me!

Nwamaka,

We received 2 sets of documents for your account verification. Both sets of your documents were carefully checked and significant discrepancies were found that moved us to cancel your account verification. Namely, the discrepancies are in your personal details in the ID’s and technical details in the utility bills.

As a result of this violation of the Client Agreement (providing invalid or false identification information), the account has been blocked, all the transactions (winning and losing) have been annulled, and the initial deposit has been returned to the same account it was transferred from.

For any further details and inquiries, please contact our Customer Support as we won’t be able to go into any further specifics of the situation on the forum.
Thank you.

Julia Den Bakker
NordFX

from the start, i was told by your support team when registering, that i dont need verification to deposit and withdraw if i am depositing with e-wallet; that i only need verification if i deposit via credit card(i have conversation proof)I went ahead to deposit using perfect money.. I traded and made some profits, i decided to withdraw and it was rejected. As at the time they requested for my ID, i was on an official assignment, i didnt have my driver's license with me, but i remember i used to have my old driver's license(still valid) that i usually send for verification to trade. I sent it, it was rejected. When i got back from the assignment, i scanned my new driver's license plus electricity bill, it was verified. I went ahead to place a withdrawal after it has been verified, few hours after i submitted a withdrawal request i saw my changed from Verified to rejected. It was really surprising.. It was verified and later changed.. A strategy not to pay my money.. Why would anyone keep someone's profit? whose pocket is it going to??? This is complete lack of honesty. I will prefer the money goes to charity organisations, that remaining in the pocket of only nordfx knows who.
You have shown lack of honesty and zero level of trust.. You obviously hate when people make profits.. Send my money or give it to charity and show proof of donating it to charity rather than your company holding my profits

I hope other traders looking for brokers to trade with will read this post. I can't think any reason why they deny releasing your capital, it's your money, you have the right to withdraw it. This is really a bad broker and will probably go bankrupt after several years if they continue with their unethical business.

Nwamaka,

We received 2 sets of documents for your account verification. Both sets of your documents were carefully checked and significant discrepancies were found that moved us to cancel your account verification. Namely, the discrepancies are in your personal details in the ID’s and technical details in the utility bills.

As a result of this violation of the Client Agreement (providing invalid or false identification information), the account has been blocked, all the transactions (winning and losing) have been annulled, and the initial deposit has been returned to the same account it was transferred from.

For any further details and inquiries, please contact our Customer Support as we won’t be able to go into any further specifics of the situation on the forum.
Thank you.

Julia Den Bakker
NordFX

If this is the case, then why did you set the account status to verified in the first place?

It is a shame that you(NordFX) get involve in this kind of mess of not paying clients.. Big Shame.

Nwamaka,

Let me elaborate on and recap my previous posts regarding the situation with your documents and the ensuing measures taken by NordFX upon discovering discrepancies in your documents.

When registering the trading account in NordFX, you accepted the terms and conditions of the NordFX Client Agreement and its attachments. According to the Client Agreement, NordFX has the right to set criteria, methods and procedures for monitoring its clients’ activity within the company as well as for verification of documents provided by clients. These measures (internal controls) are established by internal order and are confidential.

The Client Agreement clearly states that the client agrees that if NordFX has good reasons to believe that the account holder provides misleading or false identification data and evidence, the company reserves the right to stop all operations and transactions in the client’s account in order to exercise required control measures (verification of account registration data, verification of the client’s identification, inspection of deposit history and funds transfers, etc.) until all facts are properly established. (Besides, at NordFX discretion, clients may be asked to provide notarized copies of their documents.)

In your case, pursuant to Section 7.1. (Paragraphs 7.1.1. and 7.1.2.), such additional verification of documents was carried out for which you had been asked to provide a different identification document or a new scan copy of the already uploaded ID.

We kindly ask you to refer to the Client Agreement as the document establishing and guiding your relationship with the company. In all cases, we act in accordance with its provisions.

Julia Den Bakker
NordFX

I sent my Driver's license and electricity bill.. it was verified and when i requested for a withdrawal, it was changed from Verified to rejected? how can you explain that magic? God is watching all your deeds..

Nwamaka,

Let me elaborate on and recap my previous posts regarding the situation with your documents and the ensuing measures taken by NordFX upon discovering discrepancies in your documents.

When registering the trading account in NordFX, you accepted the terms and conditions of the NordFX Client Agreement and its attachments. According to the Client Agreement, NordFX has the right to set criteria, methods and procedures for monitoring its clients’ activity within the company as well as for verification of documents provided by clients. These measures (internal controls) are established by internal order and are confidential.

The Client Agreement clearly states that the client agrees that if NordFX has good reasons to believe that the account holder provides misleading or false identification data and evidence, the company reserves the right to stop all operations and transactions in the client’s account in order to exercise required control measures (verification of account registration data, verification of the client’s identification, inspection of deposit history and funds transfers, etc.) until all facts are properly established. (Besides, at NordFX discretion, clients may be asked to provide notarized copies of their documents.)

In your case, pursuant to Section 7.1. (Paragraphs 7.1.1. and 7.1.2.), such additional verification of documents was carried out for which you had been asked to provide a different identification document or a new scan copy of the already uploaded ID.

We kindly ask you to refer to the Client Agreement as the document establishing and guiding your relationship with the company. In all cases, we act in accordance with its provisions.

Julia Den Bakker
NordFX

You just keep repeating the same stuff and ignoring all the questions asked.

I sent my Driver's license and electricity bill.. it was verified and when i requested for a withdrawal, it was changed from Verified to rejected? how can you explain that magic? God is watching all your deeds..

If you still do not get any answer, then please open a case against them. Maybe then they will take this issue more seriously.

Back