• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Norman Capital Group

Asking questions about a company
. . If there are victims of A3trading, I want them to stand beside me so that it is one complaint, and our position is supported by my words. This is based on the advice of INTERPOL. Catching them soon, and I will not stop my complaint and stop writing until I get my money back
I'm with you, if you need anything further just post it here and I'll respond
Thank you

Yes, they are definitely a scam. I went the distance with them, egging them on with all kinds of my own verification info. I sent them $1000, withdrew half of it to verify that their website actually worked etc. Again, if its too good to be true it probably is.

On promise to invest big time, Kevin Goldman sent me his drivers licence. If anyone has a police file open, here it is.
Wow this is great information. We can nail them if this is indeed his driver liscence. Thanks John.! I have sent my local police the information and I will include this as well to them.

John, do you have any information on mr. Stone or jim young? Or on the bank accounts those guys opened, which we sent the money too?

Listen Everyone, who has been scammed by Norman, tell the police about Kevin Goldman and his driver liscence. I'm sure he'll link jim young and mr. Stone to the scam as well. Should we report as a team or individual?

I think we should work as a team, we should create a file with all the communication we had with them present it to the police it will make our case stronger.

John, do you have any information on mr. Stone or jim young? Or on the bank accounts those guys opened, which we sent the money too?

Here is the bank that they wanted me to send money to. I have no info on Stone or Young. They are probably all fake names, they sound too generic.

Account / Beneficiary name: RAINBOW STUDIOS SP. Z O.O.
Beneficiary Address: UL. MIKOLAJA KOPERNIKA, NR 30, LOK 531, 00-336, WARSZAWA, Poland
Bank name: PKO BANK POLSKI S.A.
Bank Address: ul. Sienkiewicza 12/14 00-944 Warszawa, Poland
EUR IBAN: PL93102010130000020204216560
Swift: BPKOPLPW
Reference Code: "48+ Passport or ID number" (Example: 48 558746)

Back