NOT Resolved - www.instantpip.com

Thanks Pharoah and henyo for comments. I am really disappointed for their unprofessional behaviour.

Hello Ayaan,

Read your above post. You said money will be refunded to me. More than 3 months passed but you and your team shown dishonesty. Is money everything for you? No principals, no sincerity, no honesty....very shameful.

This is not a matter of whether or not the trader should take responsibility. The issue at hand is the agreement instantpip had with the trader. The trader did question the situation with the one specific trade (size and lack of SL), but was assured that everything would be fine. So the trader was misled and lost his money. Then, instantpip did not make good on their promise to reimburse nor did they ever explain (even though they were given the opportunity) the trade size and the absence of a stop loss. So I believe they are guilty and will vote that way.

Thanks zuijlen and Eddiger,
Mr Rehaan also promise me to recover my whole lose but after few trades he stopped tradaing in my demo account even till today not refunded $110 as subscription fees.

These all above were promised very strongly by Rehaan over skype voice talk. He told me try in demo account till one month then go for real trading. He was being keep used words " take my words, take my words....it will change your life because we do have very good strategy now"

Unfortunately I trusted him and became again scammed. This is very open cheating, they don't have any principal in life,heartless,dishonest and fraudster.

Back