• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGbinary - how to stop them?

I am having an issue with a company

trader_a

Private, 1st Class
After investing all my funds I got at least 2 winners out of 5. the guy says he is senior broker called Richard Gibson with such lousy performance. but the best to know is that i wanted to withdraw my funds about a month ago so I talked to him via Skype. suddenly he placed 5 trades á 1500 without my authorization. anyway finally they expired .... so i wanted to withdraw the remaining piece. hahahaha, not with NRGbinary ..... after a couple of calls and emails nobody is in the mood to pick up the phone or replying to my emails.
i think they will never proceed my withdrawals. so what to do?
anybody any good recommendation on how to get my money back and how to prevent others from making the same mistake? thanks for your advise.

Dear Sir,
My name is Lance Graham and I am the official representative of NRGbinary in this forum.
It would be highly appreciated if you can contact me at LanceG@nrgbinary.com and explain your situation to me.
Please include the e-mail address you had registered with when you contact me. I can assure you I will personally look into this matter.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Regards,
Lance G.
Business Development Manager

Trader_a, I am in the same boat as you with the same rogue trader, Richard Gibson. Deliberately trades losing trades. When you get wise about his intentions and like I did, I stopped trading, he over-rides password and trades your account without your knowledge or authorisation, taking losing trades, also for $1500, I have $1143 still left in account on over 20 days withdrawal request. No one making a move to refund my funds.
Go to Action Fraud | Report fraud and internet crime and fill in Fraud Report, supply all details you have, phone numbers, persons you dealt with, Alan Venter, Lance Gordo,. screen shots of trade history etc,. etc. I don't think I will get anything back either. I see NRGbinary has a massive advertising campaign with Google. We cannot stop that, neither can we warn the world. Go to the bank where you have your credit card, Master or Visa and report them as a fraudulent company. Good Luck!

After investing all my funds I got at least 2 winners out of 5. the guy says he is senior broker called Richard Gibson with such lousy performance. but the best to know is that i wanted to withdraw my funds about a month ago so I talked to him via Skype. suddenly he placed 5 trades á 1500 without my authorization. anyway finally they expired .... so i wanted to withdraw the remaining piece. hahahaha, not with NRGbinary ..... after a couple of calls and emails nobody is in the mood to pick up the phone or replying to my emails.
i think they will never proceed my withdrawals. so what to do?
anybody any good recommendation on how to get my money back and how to prevent others from making the same mistake? thanks for your advise.

Since NRG has reached out, I suggest everyone go ahead and email Lance Graham.

However, if you deposited by credit/debit card, I also suggest that you contact your card's issuing bank, ask to speak to the fraud department, tell exactly what happened, and ask if a chargeback is warranted. You don't need to file one instantly, but you do need to find out what the deadline is. If there's time, see if Lance can fix the situation.

Lance, can you tell your colleagues to not place trades for clients? Since there's obviously no LP, that means that losses to clients are profits to NRG Binary. Having an employee suggest trades or place trades for customers is an obvious conflict of interest.

exactly some situation. I will have a chat with credit card agency. Maybe they can help.

Trader_a, I am in the same boat as you with the same rogue trader, Richard Gibson. Deliberately trades losing trades. When you get wise about his intentions and like I did, I stopped trading, he over-rides password and trades your account without your knowledge or authorisation, taking losing trades, also for $1500, I have $1143 still left in account on over 20 days withdrawal request. No one making a move to refund my funds.
Go to Action Fraud | Report fraud and internet crime and fill in Fraud Report, supply all details you have, phone numbers, persons you dealt with, Alan Venter, Lance Gordo,. screen shots of trade history etc,. etc. I don't think I will get anything back either. I see NRGbinary has a massive advertising campaign with Google. We cannot stop that, neither can we warn the world. Go to the bank where you have your credit card, Master or Visa and report them as a fraudulent company. Good Luck!

good news, Lance replied to my email within 24 hours. that's very fast! so he submitted a copy of my case to Mr. Richard Gibson's manager, that could help in case they are keen to do so. let's wait but as first step I would say this is a good move. I will keep you updated.

Interesting news ..... a gentleman from NRGbinary gave me a ring and informed me that he is my new account manager, his name is Dave Cordova. Anybody good or bad experience with this gentelman? he told me I need to sign the authorization form in order to withdraw money from NRGbinary. that's very interesting because nobody informed me that I need to sign such document as I opened the account with them. I would not have agreed to this so I wonder why I should agree to this now?
Dave promissed me that he would never place trades on his own but he would like to trade with me together. :), let's see how this might develop. I will get a chance to understand his trading style next Monday and in case I am not happy with the one trade together he will authorize my withdrawal.
Any similar experience made already?

Back