• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGbinary - how to stop them?

I am having an issue with a company
Guys!
This is what I found out about NRGbinary from Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam

Title: nrgbinary - Binary Options Trading
Description: NRGBinary offers the best binary options trading platform available online. Trade Binary O
Type: finance

Domain Age: 1 Years, 76 Days
Website Speed: Slow

Owner: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Owner Address: DomainsByProxy.com, 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260, United States
Owner Country: United States
Website Location: Netherlands

Probable website origin :-

66%; United States

34%; Netherlands

Notes:-
The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
This website is 1 Years old

Analysis Details:-
Although this website appears to be based in Netherlands there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.Although being a new website, does not make it un-trustworthy, as with any new business you should be extra vigilant and do your own research before placing an order or making an investment.
This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify. If this is an ecommerce site - we would suggest you confirm the business address with the website owners.

I believe they use another company and addresses in Seychelles or Mauritius and Cyprus as a front
But check it out for yourselves.
As always, Good Luck!

Dear Sir,
My name is Lance Graham and I am the official representative of NRGbinary in this forum.
It would be highly appreciated if you can contact me at LanceG@nrgbinary.com and explain your situation to me.
Please include the e-mail address you had registered with when you contact me. I can assure you I will personally look into this matter.
From all the posts I have been reading in this forum it seems as if you have something personal against the company.
I will do anything I possibly can in order to resolve your personal matters with us.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Regards,
Lance G.
Business Development Manager

Why don't you tell them your REAL Israeli name :rolleyes: because its not Lance why don't you tell them your address too while you are at it in Tel Aviv? If you want to find these binary options companies really go to Tel Aviv, the majority are from there. If they scam you its because you did not do any research so they are just taking advantage of the weak minded which is 100% the way life works. So become strong minded duh! Example over 90% of the binary options companies you can find will be here tel aviv sales jobs classifieds " " - craigslist

Dear Mr. Lance Graham.
Though I strongly believe that is not your real name.
NRGbinary has not been totally upfront from the onset with me, or for that matter, from posts on this forum, with anyone that has had the misfortune of joining up as investors with NRGbinary. In fact NRGbinary has been totally misleading, deceptive, dishonest, callous and downright crooked! IMHO!
NRGbinary has demanded documents which are beyond those required to affect refunds and payouts, but which can be used for sinister motifs, and you know exactly what I mean. NRGbinary account managers have gotten into clients credit card accounts and withdrew at random from clients accounts from the onset, without authorisation from the clients or their control. NGRbinary account managers continuously entice and demand clients deposit additional funds into their NRGbinary accounts to be able to 'win' larger profits. NRGbinary account managers break into clients NRGbinary accounts without the clients knowledge or authorisation and deliberately trade large losing trades. NRGbinary do not honour clients, Withdrawal Requests, although promising from the onset that withdrawals will be done within 3 to 5 working days. Withdrawal Requests pend for weeks and get cancelled with no explanation. Complaints get handled by yourself after long delays and so called investigations, but with no positive outcome. There are suggestions from yourself for us to contact account managers who will only try to further spin us (the victims) into further losing our hard earned funds into this scam. "Hard earned Funds" means money honest people work HARD for, by honest means, for long years! From reading posts in this forum I see NRGbinary has portrayed scant regard for the unhappiness, hardship, grief, despair and unhappiness it has caused on well meaning and trusting individuals. You yourself attempt to portray yourself as one who is honestly concerned with trying to solve the problems NRGbinary is causing, but in fact you add to the misery by not being proactive and responsive timeously and drag complaints for weeks on end, with no satisfactory conclusion.
You know exactly who I am, my problems with NRGbinary, the duration of my problem, the feeble attempts made by NRGbinary , yourself and the account managers to sort out my complaints. You say, "I will do anything I possibly can in order to resolve your personal matters with us.", I have not seen that happen and my problem is going on for 4 months.
Further you say, "From all the posts I have been reading in this forum it seems as if you have something personal against the company." I am aghast you would come to such a conclusion!

To a_Trader.
Where are you Buddy?
The last I heard you were going to trade with your NEW Account Manager, whats-his-name-again, ..... Cordova or something fake like that?? I warned you! Hope you can make a withdrawal of your profits, if you have anything left. If you are waiting for your withdrawal to be approved, .............. well! Hope you have that kind of time.
Looking out for your return.
As always, Good Luck wherever you are!

Hi Bombwe,
I am still here but too busy the past few days. Well, the account manager's name is Dave Cordova. He is quite eager but we all know what this could mean. At least I have the feeling he really likes to be successful. Well, so far we place 11 trades together - 6 winners .... so in total I am down by about 2,5%. The performance is below expectation but I would have been really suprised if it would have been different. Nevertheless, I give him a few more days but I will be very careful in risk management.
In the meanwhile I will try to withdraw some 30% of my funds. This will get interesting, I assume ....
Happy Trading and cheers

Hey Trader-a!! ;)
Thanks for replying. So glad you are still around. That's the thing, they make you feel as if they are there for your success when in fact they are not.
Well, you hang in there and hope they make an exception with you and allow you to grow, profit and be able to withdraw more than your deposit.
Stay well and enjoy your trading. Until next time! Ciao!

Bombwe,
I totally understand and agree to your statements. So let's see how long it will take until the react on my withdrawal request if they react.
Cheers.

end of the week, more then a week of trading with Dave ... so far so good. unfortunately no much success. so I decided to enter withdrawal requests to close my account.
let's say how long it might take until I get any kind of feedback from anyone. I sent emails to Ruby, Dave and Lance ....

Hey Trader_a.
You do know that they have computer software to make you lose,........ robots, algorithms, or whatever, etc. PLUS account managers. LOL! When I enter a trade I check entry price and closing price on different, independent chart! Guess what? You guessed it, ..... it does not match!
Now the interesting part begins, let us see how long they take to respond to your withdrawal request!
Have a great weekend! Cheers.

Back