• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGbinary - how to stop them?

I am having an issue with a company
Mr. Lance Graham,
I entered a withdrawal request about 1 week ago. Till today no reaction from any of your NRGbinary colleagues. If you read these lines I would appreciate you could motivate them to speed up only a little. Thank you very much for your support again.

Something strange. I entered last week already withdrawal requests. Surprisingly the got cancelled by somebody without informing me of the reason for cancellation. So I entered a new request today immediately again. I would be glad receiving any kind of information from NRG Binary on my requests. If there is a problem with my account please do not hesitate to giving me a ring or drop me an email. thanks!

Interesting development. NRG Binary called me today again and introduced a new broker to me. He will suit to me better ..... well, another try. But the more interesting part is that they refunded a part of my funds to my account. So let's wait and see how Mr. Franklin will perform. At least 2 people from NRG Binary gave me a ring today and talked to me. Well, I trade only small money with them and maybe there is a chance for bringing some of my losses back. if not I will stop trading again and withdraw as much as possible.

Binary brokers are bucket shops. Any "gains" to your account are losses to the company.

Others have played this "trade it back" game with quite a few brokers. The end result is almost inevitably massive losses, requests to deposit more money, and a new person who's supposed to be a much better trader to take over the account.

i think they are unstoppable scams

i lost 30000 just because i asked to withdrawal 10000 so they send me to loosing deals without my permission till my balance become 0

ghazalo, welcome to the club.
Click on the Traders Court tab above and follow instructions.
Good Luck!

i think they are unstoppable scams

i lost 30000 just because i asked to withdrawal 10000 so they send me to loosing deals without my permission till my balance become 0

ghazalo,
yes, I also made similar experience.
but now it changed a bit. I can really see some processed withdraw in my account. I did not receive the money on my credit card but something is cooking. so let's wait and see. maybe I can succeed and getting some funds back.
in the meanwhile I am very cautiously placing some trades together with Don Franklin - funny name. I am confident this isn't his real name but ....

I wish you and other victims good luck. You my check my status with them. This under helipilot139 as one of the victims claiming over $200,000 I am also waiting for refund as they did exactly the same with me and others. Opening crazy trades to make sure you loose and they will just ask you to deposit more money with promising credit to get you your money back and the story just continue forever. I certaily hope that Forexpeacearmy as our viable and legitimate resource now to take action immediately.

got some money back to my credit card. i keep on trading with them with low risk. it looks getting better.

got some money back to my credit card. i keep on trading with them with low risk. it looks getting better.

You are thread owner, let us confirm that you got your full money (as you said "i keep on trading with them with low risk") so we can mark this thread as a resolved.

Back