• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGbinary - how to stop them?

I am having an issue with a company
trader_a,......... DON'T DO IT!!! How it works is, the new account manager will ask you to take out a trade or two, either you will win one or two or more trades! You think great, this account manager is the real deal! Later you trade with him, you win one or two small trades and lose a big one. "Never mind," he says, "we'll get it back." Now he has your trust, he tells you we must go big, trade your whole account! What do you know? Your whole account loses! Oops! In any case whatever you have in your account or whatever profits you make, you will never withdraw anyway! Even if you win a $ 1 000 000, don't think you will get anything!
They are so unashamedly dishonest and crooked, they don't care about your feelings!
For all you know it could be Richard Gibson coming with another name! Hahahahaha!
Hey it is MONDAY!! Tell us how the trading went!
Good Luck my Friend!

[/I][/B]
Interesting news ..... a gentleman from NRGbinary gave me a ring and informed me that he is my new account manager, his name is Dave Cordova. Anybody good or bad experience with this gentelman? he told me I need to sign the authorization form in order to withdraw money from NRGbinary. that's very interesting because nobody informed me that I need to sign such document as I opened the account with them. I would not have agreed to this so I wonder why I should agree to this now?
Dave promissed me that he would never place trades on his own but he would like to trade with me together. :), let's see how this might develop. I will get a chance to understand his trading style next Monday and in case I am not happy with the one trade together he will authorize my withdrawal.
Any similar experience made already?

today I had a first session with Dave. Interesting session .... let's see if it will work for more then a week.
surprisingly I received a call from Ruby Jones. I know her name from others here already .... she investigates my problem due to the support of Lance Graham. Lance Graham wants to work on the issues .... my impression. At least some members of NRGbinary got in touch with me. It seems NRGbinary wants to work on their problems. of course only a first attempt I think. Lets see how they will progress.

Bombwe, thank you so much for your advise. I will be very cautious. well, my PC needed to reboot ..... but the USDJPY trade he suggested would have worked. No, I think it was not Richard Gibson ... his voice was different but good warning! thanks!!!! Happy trading and all the best. I keep you guys informed.

You do realize that Dave Cordova's salary as well as all expenses needed to run NRG Binary are 100% paid by losses of clients, right?

Having a binary broker employee assist you in trading would be like inviting a wolf to assist you preparing a fresh steak. Chances are, when it's time for you to eat, there won't be much left on your plate.

LMAO @ Pharaoh.
Trader_a, the proof of the pudding is in the eating! Once you make a nice profit, try and make a withdrawal.
Let me know if you can withdraw!
I have a withdrawal request pending over a month!!

@Bombwe, @Pharaoh,
I know I tried already to withdraw but everything got blocked.
Dave is paid by NRGbinary. Means by the losses we make. I will give him a chance and enter a small position together with him. This is what I promised to him in order to get his support for my withdrawal request. Let's see if it works and how it will work.

It's YOUR MONEY. There is no legitimate need for having anyone's "support" for a withdrawal request.

@Pharaoh,
you are totally right!!!! some brokers at this company see it differently ....... therefore, the problems.

Hey trader_a.
You sound like a very trusting person.
Sorry, you say SOME BROKERS AT THIS COMPANY ....... Not some! EVERYONE at this company is in cahoots to prey on people like us. We do not have anyone at this company looking after our interests!!
When the account manager, Richard Gibson, broke into my account and made losing trades without my knowledge! I felt the same as if someone was attacking me on the street with a knife or gun, with the intention of killing me! Honestly!!
That is why I have no respect for anyone at NRGbinary, and neither do I trust anyone, nor what they have to say! I have placed withdrawal requests over a month ago, now they cancel it and I must place another withdrawal request. How long am I going to wait this time?
When they honour my withdrawal request, then I might look at them with more respect!
Good Luck to you.
Bombwe.

Listen carefully - do not waste any time with nrgbinary as they are 100% a scam binary options company based in tel aviv, Israel. They smoke cigars and drink scotch while in meetings with people. That tells you alone how low class and scummy they are. If deposited with them do a charge back as soon as possible. All these names that sound like white Americans are a joke. Preston Lance Jones Roger - their real names are more like Abrahem Araron Gil or Ben Gurion lol. The are kind of retarded and if you want look them up locally in Tel Aviv as if you go through local job searches you can find most of these scammers working address there. Another thing is this none of them know anything about trading, as they are all telemarketers. "DO A CHARGEBACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!"

Back