NRGbinary is a scammer

Hesham S

Recruit
This scammer does not allow withdrawal. You will loose or your deposits if you insisted to withdraw fund.

NRGbinary stay away of them

Can you give more details of your specific issues with them?

I have deposited a fund with them about three month ago. After a month of the deposit I have requested a withdrawal but they canceled it. I requested the withdrawal three more times and they keep canceling. Finally they sent me an email which shows that I have lost all my fund in two trades. I have not executed those trades.

I advise every one to stay away from this footy scammer.

NRGbinary is a footy scammer

how did you deposit?

Were you in profit or loss when you asked to take out your money?

I deposited fund via a visa card. I was in profit when the withdrawal was requested.

They have blocked me to login to their web site two days ago.

It may be too late, but it's worth a try.

Contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Explain exactly what happened. Ask if a chargeback is an option or not.

NRGbinary The F.... Scammer ( F= Footy)

It may be too late, but it's worth a try.

Contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Explain exactly what happened. Ask if a chargeback is an option or not.

Thanks Pharaoh. I will try and I may get it from the f....n footy scammer.

Next time you have to be always on alert when you mix in trading with any offshore broker. And it's better to use white methods of in-out (cards, wire transfers) to set your mind at rest with funds safety.

Hello Everyone

Can't remember if I've already posted is information on this broker ‘NRG Capital (CY) LTD’ NRGbinary

18/October/2013 The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission warned investors that is broker is not permitted to provide investment and ancillary services in the Republic, pursuant to Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law.

It has never been authorized by the Commission.

Ιt is not a bank or a cooperative firm, established in the Republic and authorized to provide such services.

No notification has been received by a competent authority of another Member
State, pursuant to sections 77 and 80 of the above mentioned Law.

It is not regulated by the Commission.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Back