Octafx Stole my Profits

ganthiraj

Private, 1st Class
From 02/25/2022 to 03/07/2022, I made a deposit of $2,400 using crypto usdt. I traded manually and didn't use EA for about two weeks and made a profit of $11,300. When I made a withdrawal request for all my profits, octa fx refused me, and returned only my initial deposit of $2,400. They stole my profit and don't want to give it away under some strange pretexts and accusations in my direction. I want octafx to give my $11300 profit. Dear FPA, kindly help me to get all my profits back.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
From 02/25/2022 to 03/07/2022, I made a deposit of $2,400 using crypto usdt. I traded manually and didn't use EA for about two weeks and made a profit of $11,300. When I made a withdrawal request for all my profits, octa fx refused me, and returned only my initial deposit of $2,400. They stole my profit and don't want to give it away under some strange pretexts and accusations in my direction. I want octafx to give my $11300 profit. Dear FPA, kindly help me to get all my profits back.
@OctaFX Rep, can we have your attention here, please?

Anatoly M

Private, 1st Class
Dear traders, I have known this broker since 2013. Any profit earned from this broker will be stolen from you! Please read the reviews before you start trading here.

Anatoly M

Private, 1st Class
With this broker around half a year, deposit and withdrawal are fast, never refuse my withdrawal:cool:
Are you probably an employee of the company Octafx:)? Are you trying to save a hopeless reputation with your last efforts?)

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I also added an OctaFX review, please ask the moderators to publish my review
I can see your review is visible here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8757/octafx-review

Now, follow this, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Anatoly M

Private, 1st Class
I can see your review is visible here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8757/octafx-review

Now, follow this, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
you gave an erroneous link;)