Optimarkets binary option company is SCAM, "Be careful US traders"

I wonder why Limor is delaying until the 20th.

You may want to go ahead and file those complaints. You can always update the later if you get paid.

Hi Pharaoh!!
I already filed the complaints with the CFTC and with econsumer.gov. thanks for your support.

Good.

Make sure to let Limor and anyone who you can find an address for at Optimarkets about this. Tell them you'll update with the CFTC, eConsumer, and the FPA as soon as there is any real progress getting your money instead of just promises and unusable instructions.

Good.

Make sure to let Limor and anyone who you can find an address for at Optimarkets about this. Tell them you'll update with the CFTC, eConsumer, and the FPA as soon as there is any real progress getting your money instead of just promises and unusable instructions.

Dear Pharaoh!!

Limor has not emailed me anymore. Last time I told him that I wanted full refund and after that I have not received any more emails. I just want to tell Chuckt and Diego Ospina to file the complaints too, because I don't trust these people. When I filed the complaint with the CFCT They asked me if there were more victims of the scam and I told them that I new 2 more persons. So if we 3 complaint at the same time, our case will be stronger. Thanks for the support.

Good job. Get the contact email and phone for the investigator and privately share it with anyone else having a problem.

I filed a fraud case with my credit card. I explained this non existant customer support policy. As well as this forum and others who have been defrauded. I encourage anyone who has an account funded by credit card to start a charge back ASAP. This comapny is a complete scam and just on the grounds of ignored emails and disconnected phones should be enough to prove it. If a company rep reads this I challange you to provide a 24/7 Toll Free Customer Support Number. The fact that you cannot proves you are a boiler room operation.

Warning!!! I did do research and based on this review by a youtube blogger went ahead and used optimarkets.

I urge this site to reach out and contact Michael Freeman and inform him about this company he is promoting. I tried to comment on his video buy comments were deleted.
Good Luck to all I would suggest anyone looking for an honest company with a solid customer service dept and same day withdrawl policy to RESEARCH RBOPTIONS.com Do your own research I make no claims just word of mouth from usrs on that site. I plan on starting over and ill update how it goes.

Be safe and thanks to Forexpeacearmy for helping uncover this latest scam comapny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimarkets.com is a scam

List of complaints.

No working customer service phone numbers.
Live chat is disabled or non functional
45 unanswered emails
Cleared bonus but account rep keeps trying to delay me getting a withdrawl.
Asked for immediate withdrawl account rep no longer answeres.

Contacted CC and opened fraud case got funds returned pending 7 day investigation. Will update staues once case is finished.

Chuck

List of complaints.

No working customer service phone numbers.
Live chat is disabled or non functional
45 unanswered emails
Cleared bonus but account rep keeps trying to delay me getting a withdrawl.
Asked for immediate withdrawl account rep no longer answeres.

Contacted CC and opened fraud case got funds returned pending 7 day investigation. Will update staues once case is finished.

Chuck

Chuck did you file a complaint with the CFTC??? It is very important that we do that.

I filed a fraud case with my credit card. I explained this non existant customer support policy. As well as this forum and others who have been defrauded. I encourage anyone who has an account funded by credit card to start a charge back ASAP. This comapny is a complete scam and just on the grounds of ignored emails and disconnected phones should be enough to prove it. If a company rep reads this I challange you to provide a 24/7 Toll Free Customer Support Number. The fact that you cannot proves you are a boiler room operation.

Warning!!! I did do research and based on this review by a youtube blogger went ahead and used optimarkets.

I urge this site to reach out and contact Michael Freeman and inform him about this company he is promoting. I tried to comment on his video buy comments were deleted.
Good Luck to all I would suggest anyone looking for an honest company with a solid customer service dept and same day withdrawl policy to RESEARCH RBOPTIONS.com Do your own research I make no claims just word of mouth from usrs on that site. I plan on starting over and ill update how it goes.

Be safe and thanks to Forexpeacearmy for helping uncover this latest scam comapny.

I tried to comment on the video too but he blocked me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've reviewed the posts on this thread... A few comments:
1. Limor is a hebrew name, the fact that she wished everybody a good weekend on the 8.08.2013 (Thursday) should is also proof that she works in Israel.2
2. Limor is a female name (which I hinted by referring to her as she ;)....)
3. Very interesting to find out that OptiMarkets & XPMarkets are related.... Either that or they are outsourcing their PR services to the same company.
4. As mentioned by others, US clients have the advantage that their complaints are taken more seriously by the brokers (who fear being arrested by the FBI the day they step foot into the USA) and the authorities. So move forward with this ASAP.
5. Open an official case with the Forex Peace Army, the worst thing that can happen to them is negative PR. They fear this much more than a few thousand dollars.
6. Complain via as many online forums as possible.

Back