Option Financial Markets trading fraud -DANGER- stay away!!!

janyka

Recruit
Hello everybody,
I am one of the hundreds, maybe thousands of victims of Option fm trading activities. I've already had the conversation with some members of this forum about this topic. They've given me valuable advice how and where to get the help. Thank you for that. I am in the process of trying to get some of my investment back via chargeback system. I can not believe myself what has actually happened. I put all my family at risk.I lost all my savings and I took quite forcefully big loan with the promise it would be returned to me on the same day. Obviously, nothing of that has ever happened. I've stopped trading with Option fm after two weeks when I realised that I am losing more money than I supposed to be gaining. I requested from them to withdraw my balance by email but it looks like it's going be a big battle. As per Option fm scenario, now I've received a phone call from their 'broker' trying to convince me to continue trading to get my full investment back. When I questioned him, how much money do I have to have on my OFM account, how much more do I have to trade for to be able to withdraw my full balance, he told me I can calculate it myself but if I trade I could reach the target (balance) I need in 3 hours. What a LAY again!!! I would lose all my investment and they would stop speaking to me. When I calculated it myself after, I found out, I would have to succeed in trading and reach $ 1.96mil according to their bonus system to be able to withdraw my full investment ONLY. When I told him that I and many other people do not trust option fm, he said they have 1000's happy customers around the world. I do not believe that. Do you know about anyone?
Daily, many of people like me are still becoming victims of this scam. I would like to raise the awareness of this evil and dishonest trading via media coverage. I would welcome any suggestions and positive or negative reports.
Thanks

Were all the deposits by bank cards? If so, chargeback is your best weapon. Were any by bank wire?

Daily, many of people like me are still becoming victims of this scam. I would like to raise the awareness of this evil and dishonest trading via media coverage. I would welcome any suggestions and positive or negative reports.
Thanks

I suggest checking that little envelope in the upper-right of the window (just to the right of your username in the grey bar).

I there,

I'm a journalist at The Sunday Times doing a story on binary trading. I would love to speak with you about your experience. I can be reached at danny.fortson@sunday-times.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
Danny

Hello everybody,
I am one of the hundreds, maybe thousands of victims of Option fm trading activities. I've already had the conversation with some members of this forum about this topic. They've given me valuable advice how and where to get the help. Thank you for that. I am in the process of trying to get some of my investment back via chargeback system. I can not believe myself what has actually happened. I put all my family at risk.I lost all my savings and I took quite forcefully big loan with the promise it would be returned to me on the same day. Obviously, nothing of that has ever happened. I've stopped trading with Option fm after two weeks when I realised that I am losing more money than I supposed to be gaining. I requested from them to withdraw my balance by email but it looks like it's going be a big battle. As per Option fm scenario, now I've received a phone call from their 'broker' trying to convince me to continue trading to get my full investment back. When I questioned him, how much money do I have to have on my OFM account, how much more do I have to trade for to be able to withdraw my full balance, he told me I can calculate it myself but if I trade I could reach the target (balance) I need in 3 hours. What a LAY again!!! I would lose all my investment and they would stop speaking to me. When I calculated it myself after, I found out, I would have to succeed in trading and reach $ 1.96mil according to their bonus system to be able to withdraw my full investment ONLY. When I told him that I and many other people do not trust option fm, he said they have 1000's happy customers around the world. I do not believe that. Do you know about anyone?
Thanks

I there,

I'm a journalist at The Sunday Times doing a story on binary trading. I would love to speak with you about your experience. I can be reached at danny.fortson@sunday-times.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
Danny
Were all the deposits by bank cards? If so, chargeback is your best weapon. Were any by bank wire?

I suggest checking that little envelope in the upper-right of the window (just to the right of your username in the grey bar).

Hi Pharaoh
Thanks for interest and contacts. I deposited all my money by bank cards but no bank wire. I am just collecting all the evidence to begin chargeback process. And of course battling with OFM to get some of my investment back from my account. I will contact Danny as soon as possible.

Back