• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Optionrally scam

I am having an issue with a company
I appreciate that your company has resolved a client issue. I hope you stay around and resolve all the remaining issues.

I also have no choice but to place a warning about your company's unique view of AML laws on your FPA review page. If you can clarify the position so that it makes sense, I can reconsider this. If you would prefer to discuss this by email, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and select "General" from the choices.

I would also appreciate hearing from your CEO regarding the fake posts place from inside your company's offices.

I sent you PM as requested.
All the other issues are in the process of resolving besides the ones where we do not have a details of the poster to regard to his account with

Let me sum it up so far:
One case raised here was already solved by my office and the person demonstrated his satisfaction with a resolution.
One is in a midst of resolution and the other two have yet to supply me with their details to resolve their issues.
I think the resolution rate is good enough and will even get better as soon as the other two will supply me with the tools to resolve their issues - or they have already been resolved and we just cant confirm it here because of the lack of the details supplied by the complainers

Resolving cases is good, but is no excuse for claiming that placing trades has even the slightest effect on whether a withdrawal or deposit is considered money laundering.

Hello,
I just found four transactions on my account under the name of Maintenance each transaction $99.99
I have no idea about this!
I sent a PM to optionrallysupport 2 days ago, still waiting the reply
Also i sent toy account manager asking him to justified those transactions, also still waiting

Because of no answer from them i called the call center asking thin the reasons of those transactions, the major problem here they told me that " these transactions because your account is not active for 3 months!!!"
Please note that i am trying to withdraw my money from 29th of april, which means more than 3 months trying to withdraw money !! image.jpg

Hello OptionRally support? Care to comment on these maintenance transactions?

Hello FPA,
There is some updates on my issue, i have been promised many time to fix out my problem none of them was helpful. So i decided to update any thing new related to the case and posted here. Here we go:

I received a call from some call Dr. Ziad nasir he told me the i am the DMD of the company, we discussed the case, finally we made a duel with 3 points;

1- cancel the maintenance transactions and return the money ($400) to my account.

2- i give him the authority to trade max $500 from my account after applying point 1, the profit/loss is acceptable from me.

3. This duel are valid for 1 week, then the whole money (+/- profit/loss) must withdraw within 1 week from today.

Thats all.

Finally, i have to follow this duel and will show up after one week to let you update with the case.

Thanks & regards
Meshari Alhubaini

Hello FPA,
There is some updates on my issue, i have been promised many time to fix out my problem none of them was helpful. So i decided to update any thing new related to the case and posted here. Here we go:

I received a call from some call Dr. Ziad nasir he told me the i am the DMD of the company, we discussed the case, finally we made a duel with 3 points;

1- cancel the maintenance transactions and return the money ($400) to my account.

2- i give him the authority to trade max $500 from my account after applying point 1, the profit/loss is acceptable from me.

3. This duel are valid for 1 week, then the whole money (+/- profit/loss) must withdraw within 1 week from today.

Thats all.

Finally, i have to follow this duel and will show up after one week to let you update with the case.

Thanks & regards
Meshari Alhubaini

WTF! Why in hell must give authority for whoever to trade max $500 or whatever amount from your account and accepted any loss that results from that ??? Are you crazy dude!

Tell them to approve your whole money withdrawal FULL STOP

WTF! Why in hell must give authority for whoever to trade max $500 or whatever amount from your account and accepted any loss that results from that ??? Are you crazy dude!

Tell them to approve your whole money withdrawal FULL STOP

Because my account haven't any duea is made, i have been told from him and optionrallysupport that will is such as a money laundering if you deposit and withdraw without make any duel

I have no idea about trading, i joind them to learn trading then decide to stop learning. So i give him the authority to trade within $500 to avoid the money laundering legal.

I am here to listen from you

Regards,

The money laundering claim is BS. You CAN NOT launder money if the exact same amount(s) gets returned to the exact same source(s).

It's just an excuse to do as much damage to your account as possible before possibly deciding to let you withdraw what little remains.

If you deposited by credit cards, call or visit the issuing banks and ask to speak to the fraud department immediately. Explain that the broker is refusing to return money to the exact same cards the money came from and is failing to honor it's service obligation to allow a client to withdraw.

Back