Optionsmaker is the biggest SCAM! in the industry

Can this be uploaded in a different format? Something like an MP3 would be nice. I downloaded one player and had . . . some very unfortunate results. I'm not feeling like testing another one right now.

Can this be uploaded in a different format? Something like an MP3 would be nice. I downloaded one player and had . . . some very unfortunate results. I'm not feeling like testing another one right now.

Hi Pharaoh, you dont need to download to listen to it, just click on the link. I didnt download anything to listen to it.i just clicked on the link..

here are already link with the player for those who want to hear the OSA 's conversation with the optionmaker company scam
Vocaroo | Voice message

Hi Pharaoh, can i go ahead and file a case??

Back