Optionsmaker is the biggest SCAM! in the industry

There's no harm in getting it filed.

Clicking the link doesn't seem to work on my computer. At this point, I don't feel like doing another audio player download. Can anyone convert it to MP3, GSM, or some other more common format?

There's no harm in getting it filed.

Clicking the link doesn't seem to work on my computer. At this point, I don't feel like doing another audio player download. Can anyone convert it to MP3, GSM, or some other more common format?

Waiting for your response Pharaoh.

joneslds please help convert to MP3.. PLEASE!! So Pharaoh can listen.. THANKS

There is nothing wrong with the link, Pharao , You can download the Audio as MP3 , I will leave a picture showing where you should click to download the file with the audio in MP3, Audio MP3.jpg

Hi guys ! It is a very bad situation ! Very frustrating. Did you finally get your money back on your bank account ? I mean the money you deposited (750$) ?
This is a huge warning !
I think that the brokers you can trust right now are IG, FXCM, XTB... 24option (French National Bank regulated), TopOPtion (Powered by Markets.com).

Thanks for the update about vocaroo. I didn't realize it was fully web-based.

Sadly, the phone call doesn't help a lot. The phone rep claims they are no longer associated with OptionsMaker. That may or may not be a lie. It is possible that OptionsMaker is not independent and left false information on their website.

Did the rep call back as promised?

Back