Pending Order Triggered Prematuredly

Dudu_Samurai

Recruit
Hello,

I am new to trading and I need some help and hope someone can help me.
I opened a EURJPY pending order (Buy Stop) at 137.17 but my broker opened the trade at 137.14. I queried this with the broker and the explanation I received was about the spread.

If the broker opened the trade legitimately, can someone explain the following to me?
1) Is this standard practice with all brokers
2) Are there account types that do not operate in this manner
3) Should the MT4 not display accurate prices? The candle on my MT4 shows a HIGH of 137.15

Thank you

Hello,

I am new to trading and I need some help and hope someone can help me.
I opened a EURJPY pending order (Buy Stop) at 137.17 but my broker opened the trade at 137.14. I queried this with the broker and the explanation I received was about the spread.

If the broker opened the trade legitimately, can someone explain the following to me?
1) Is this standard practice with all brokers
2) Are there account types that do not operate in this manner
3) Should the MT4 not display accurate prices? The candle on my MT4 shows a HIGH of 137.15

Thank you

1)Yes
2)No
3)No

There is the choice to show the ask price as well on the chart .

This is another example of newbies rushing to trade without taking the proper time to learn the basics. This happens over and over again.

This is another example of newbies rushing to trade without taking the proper time to learn the basics. This happens over and over again.

I Remember the younger LoRio's first trades.And the first nfp friday i witnessed.
First move was to check other charts to make sure my broker was not cheating.
Ehehe.memories.

Back